Foreword

2017

2017

I got out of the car saying goodbye to dad who had taken me since it had been 3 months since he had started recording Avatar, I went into the house where he put the stitches for us to be able to record.

-Good morning.-I said entering all contented a "Good morning", I saw that most of them were there, whom I had begun to get along with, I went to the chair that was there to sit down.

-Ayla.-said Bailey coming towards me, she and I had gotten along really well.

-Bai.-I said opening my arms for her to come closer, she came closer to throw herself on top of me and hug me.-how is she?.- I asked her.

-"Well, well," she said as she turned to stop.-Did she come here yet? .- I wonder, I looked at her confused.

-Who's coming here?.- I asked looking at her.

-Jamie.-she told me, I looked at her more confused.-ah well it's recorded and I thought she had already come.-she told me she was going to say something when.

-Ayla! .- Jamie said coming towards me.-it's good that I found you.-she told me. I don't know when but Bailey disappeared

-Why are you looking for me?.- I asked.

-I want to document these years that we will share together, and I want to ask you a few questions, can I?.- She told me, I attended.- Well... how do you look after the recordings? .- I ask.

-Oh...well, I look taller and a different style change.-I said laughing.

-What do you want to do after the recordings?.-I ask.

-I want to spend time with my family and I don't know if something is going to come out.-I said.

-What is your biggest dream?.-I ask.

-Oh...my biggest dream is to be able to continue acting and also become a producer.-I replied.

-Well...this is what Ayla said, let's wait 5 more years to ask the question again and see.- she said recorded to me, I blew a kiss to the camera.

-Wait for Ayla in 5 years to see if she's come to pass this.-I said to the camera, Jamie gave Trinity the camera so I could record it and he sat next to me.

-I want to see the recording of us after recording Avatar.-she told me.

-Me the same.-I said.-I'm going to miss you because sharing 4 years with you is going to make something fun.-I said to get up and go to put my stitches on my face.

Who would say that 5 years later Jamie Flatters and Ayla Sandler were a couple.

I hope you like the story, I hope to upload chapter 1 soon.