07

August 1 and here we are in a car outside a place to adopt puppies, because these days that we returned from the premiere we have talked about adopting a puppy and well, in the end it did happen

-Are you ready? -Jamie asked, turning to see me.

-Yes.-I said seeing him.-It's what I want the most, a dog son.-Speak.

-Oh...don't follow me, I can't believe I'm going to have a dog.- he said with a laugh.-but someone is needed to make our days happier.-he exclaimed.

-I already want to see that.-I said excitedly.-I want to buy her toys, clothes and bed.-I spoke while opening the car door.-Let's go.-I told her to get out of the car, Jamie put the lock and we entered the place.

-Good afternoon.-we said to the lady who was at the reception.

   -Oh ... good afternoon.-she said looking up from the computer.-god it's Ayla and Jamie.-she said surprised.-my daughter is her fan of her, I would record a video while she greets her.-we she said.

  -Oh...of course yes.-I said with a smile at that moment I took out the phone from her to give it to me.-

-What is the name of her daughter?.- Jamie asked.

-She's called Ava.-she said looking at us.
-Ok.-I said to start recording.-Hi Ava, how are you?.-I said while we greeted the camera.

  -A little bird told us that you're a big fan of us and we appreciate it. Hopefully you'll always be a fan.-Jamie said to the camera.

  -We send you a kiss and a hug.- I said with a smile so that later I could send her a kiss, we finished recording and I handed the phone to the lady.

  -Thank you very much.-she told us excited.-and well, what do you need?.- I ask.

  -Oh...well, we came to see if we could adopt a puppy.-I said with a smile.

  -Of course...follow me.-She said to start walking towards a door. At the moment she opened it, I saw paradise with all those furry things.

  -Oh my god.- I said bringing a hand to my mouth.-How I wanted to take them all away.- I said as she hugged Jamie around the waist.

  -Me too but I don't know how it can.-Jamie said, hugging me by the shoulders, we began to walk between the cages of the puppies, some were asleep and another was playing with their toys, a puppy hit its cage causing it to turn around at that moment it was the moment that I fall in love

-Jamie.-I said for him to turn around.-I don't know about you but I want to adopt him.-I said looking at him.