𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 - family togather

meixe
-
I watched my soon to be, my soulmate flu off the balcony, I walk into his room seeing he took his bag and some clothes.

I screeched and the royal gaurd and both moms came in.

"What's wrong my sweet angel" mother asked.

"Punz runaway! How am I sapposed to get my happy ending if my groom decides I'm not good ehnogh!" I scream.

"Well send a surch party for him, put it on the news" the gaurd said shuffling away.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't think he'd ever run away on what should be the happiest day of his life" his mother said, "joing forces with the one who would love him forever and ever"

I huff and stomped my foot, "he had of gone  to find whoever that drasted person is to mark him!"

"It's a wolf demon hybrid known as nick halo" his mother said.

I pause, "off with his head!"

"Honey.. pepole love pepole before courtships  for all u know he may of ran off to find him alone and took stuff just so he didn't have to return with the mark on" mother said, "if you kill who he's marked he'll die to its how dragons work"

I huff, "that's what he better be doing!"
-
Fundy
*
"So what's this about u running from ur soon to be?" I raised my brow.

"It was gonna be arranged, I got all depressed after my pup was tooken from me" he said nuzzling a very happy sapnap.

"So whyd you get seperated" Dream  asked looking to the dragon, "knowing sapnap for 8 years he couldn't of done much"

"Love me. Mother told the guards to remove him when she figured out I was screwing My personal guard" punz explined, "she had always tried to push me to marry princess meixe"

Sapnap growled, hugged his mate "mine!"

We all turned to look at him, punz won't be only his when we grow closer.

"Well how'd they even find our about us sap?" Punz looked at his mate.

"Two reasons I herd from the concel and the witch u wore to marry meixe got terriroal... and the other you'll see when we get home.." sapnap said shyly, temint.

It's almost like he was worried about punzs reaction to juniper,  I wonder why as we approce  the cabin.

The blonde green eyed pup ran out, "mommy!" She growled at punz, "who's this man holding my mom"

Punz blinked putting sapnap down, looking at the wolf with dragon wings, "is she..?"

"Her name is juniper godrinch" sapnap whimpered.

Pune knlet down picking up the pup, "hey honey I'm ur father"

"Why.. momma say I'd never met you.." juniper whined.

"Youre mother is banned from where I live.. for us falling inlove and news to me having u" punz said nuzzling his pup.

"Why did daddy not know abt me momma" she asked looking at sapnap.

"Because I found out and was gonna tell ur dad when be woke the next moring, but I woke up in the forest." Sapnap explined, "I don't recall sleeping there... I was asleep by your dad snuggled with him"

"I woke up to them taking u from me. And it was mad I chased you til the put me asleep and back in my bed" punz said.

"We're sorry." We all Said.

"I'm happy there safe tho" punz said.
-
Awhh.