𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 2

2 Years Ago

AT MILANO, ITALY

Vincenzo walks through the cafe to have some relaxation of his mind after busy with his business work with his father, Fabio Cassano.Suddenly, he saw the robbers tried to steal and scare the women and her child.Before the happened when he came towards them but he stopped his move when he hears another scream in front of him.

" EHI! I tuoi cretini! ( Hey! Your jerks) " her scream got attention by everyone around her especially Vincenzo too.

" Cosa l'hai appena detto stronza?! ( What did you just say it bitch) " the leader of the robbery groups hissed at her.

" Stai provando a scherzare con loro, hai persino provato a rubare le loro cose? Aveva anche un bambino troppo stronzo?!!! ( Are you try to mess with them evn tried to steal their things? She even had a kid asshole?) She snapped at them and they didn't even scared of her.

" Allora hai le tue cose che puoi dare per noi o forse puoi dare anche il tuo corpo ( Then do you have your things that you can give for us or you can give your body) the leader smirked at her and his goons laughed and cheer for their leader.

'Aish that jerks! They never give me a break huh' she thought while cursing in her own breath.

She turns her back to look the women and a child to make sure if they were okay or not.

" Voi due state bene? Hanno fatto male a qualcosa del ?"( You two are okay? Did they hurt anything from your's) She asks in worried for them.They shook their head and that's mean they are fine and no physically bruise from them.She felt too worried especially a kid.She sighed in relief and smiled at them.

" Voi due andate in quel bar, va bene? Li gestirò" ( You two go to that cafe alright? I will handle them " She pointed that cafe and winks at a little kid.A kid smiled brightly at her and she gives high-five for him.

" Grazie mademoiselle " the women bowed at her and she brings her kid to the cafe.

" EHI! Che cosa hai fatto?! Questo è il nostro obiettivo sai!!" ( Hey! What did you do?! That's our target you know!!) The another robber shout at her but suddenly they got startled when she does scratching her knuckles,her bone and her spine too.

" Ragazzi, sapete cosa significa scumble di lattuga? " ( Do you guys know what means lettuce scumble?") She asked.They shook their head as "No" sign.

Everyone curious about her question except this Vincenzo because he's searching from his phone what she means.He finds the meaning and they said.....

1. "Don't hurt me"

2."Don't hurt anyone "

He smirked and waiting what happened of her action.He looks at everyone that waiting but half of them there was a police officer too.

He looks in front of his scene but he's more curious and shocked that she makes her kung fu moves.

"Come on and get me,Iggesaekkia!!!"

The leader throws his goons to cover him.They started fighting with her.She punches and kicks hardly at them.Everyone impress especially the police officer and Vincenzo of her movement.All of them was groaning their pain until she was facing the leader now.He didn't know what to do so he ran towards her but unfortunate he got hard punch from her and that's make him falling on the floor too.

Everyone clapped and cheered for her.The police officer shakes hand with her and congratulate for her.The police officer finally caught them and brought them into the jail.

Vincenzo came towards her and said.....

" Wow, sono impressionato signora" ( Wow, I'm impressed madam)"

"Ahh ! Grazie" She awkwardly said at him with shy smile.

"You look like Korean and you can speak in an Italian so well. Can I need to know what your name, Miss" He told her.

"Hong Choyeong imnida" She answered.She wants to spoke to him but her phone was buzzing on her jackets pocket.

"Ohh I'm sorry. My friend was calling I should to go right now" she apologized to him and she ran away.

"Miss! Wait!" He tried to stop her but she's already far away from him.

"Wow, she looks an interesting person huh but she looks powerful than I am but how she learned that skill huh" He mumbled while he's smiling down a bit.

"I hope I will see her again" he signed.

To Be Continue~

ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ

Hi Everyone! How's your day?! I hope you're enjoying the 2 chapters I made! What is your favourite shipper then on this story?

1.Hong Choyeong X Vincenzo ( CenCho Shipper)

2. Hong Chayoung X Vincenzo ( Cencha Shipper)

3. Hong Choyeong X Jang Junwoo ( ChoWoo Shipper)