𝟰𝟭. 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒈

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Chayoung's Pov

Next morning,
I went to the Geumga Plaza while bringing 2 box of sweet potatoes that I bought for Vincenzo and Mr. Nam. When Choyeong, she has some business emergency at her bakery shop even she was still working alone by herself by replacing her employees place bcs she was sick.

I went to my office from Jipuragi and it's only Vincenzo who was reading a document while sipping his espresso coffee. I shake my head and walks toward the table, sit in the middle of the table.

I'm stretching opened a potatoes skin but I notices Vincenzo looked at me while opening all the potatoes skin on my hands.

"You want one?" I asked him.

"I'm actually prefer food that doesn't taste like charcoal." Vincenzo said.

"It's crispy on the outside. And... delicious in the middle." I hands a sweet potatoes toward him but he looks disgusted.

"What? Even Choyeong likes it so much soon when she was so little as 5 years old kid." I protested of my sister so he would likes it to eat this sweet potatoes in front of him.

And he ate it while confusing look at the potatoes for the first time.

"Aww, he's so cute even he ate for the first time, haha." I thought.

"Good, right?!" I beamed in happiness.

"Hmm, as long as I don't have to eat the burnt parts, I can eat them." He said straight to the point.

"Just say you like it, right? dumbness." I thought while being annoyed of his selfish answer.

I give it for him and opened it another one for myself. When we heard the door was opened, it was Mr. Nam who was brought a document in his hands.

"I printed the document." Mr. Nam hands us the document on the table and he sat down.

"Oh, thank you Mr. Nam." I thanked him as he nodded his head.

"So, this is the file the police have on Jang Hanseok, Jang Hanseo's older brother. In the states, he uses Henry Jang, through." I spoke as I turns looking at Vincenzo but he has a black spot on his nose.