A/N

THIS BOOK WILL BE FIRST PERSON MOSTLY, UNLESS WILL BE STATED THERE!

• 𝐌𝐫. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 •

*this is obviously a fictional story, a total imagination of mine! So kindly don't relate it to real life and spread hate anywhere.*

First of all, Thank you so much for giving this book and me a chance. I don't know if you'll like it or not but the fact that you at least gave it a look has me happy.

01. English is not my first language, so there can be grammatical mistakes or other errors, please tag me if you find them. I'll correct it.

02. Do not! I repeat do not spread toxicity. The first few chapters are not really impressive but it will better with each chapter. This request is from my side, if you find anything which is offending or wrong, please write to me. Just don't spread toxicity.

All copyrights of this book belong to me, so kindly don't steal.

03. If you feel like you are not enjoying the book halfway, you are more than welcome to step out of it. I don't want you to waste your time and write hateful comments because trust me this book is a comfort book and as much as I care for the readers' comfort, I don't want to feel disheartened reading the bad comments, as for the people who wanna give this book a change then I can say this book will make you cringe, laugh , maybe tear up once or twice but I can assure you that it'll definitely make you smile, warm your heart and by the end you'll be in love with the characters.

04. I'm always ears to suggestions and ideas, if you feel that something should be added or you can give better ideas for a particular scene, you are always welcome to comment on that or personally message me. I'll definitely put your advice into consideration.

― COPYRIGHT ―

• 𝐌𝐫. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 • Copyright laviiwrites 2023 all rights reserved. This is my original work and characters, so it may NOT be reproduced in any ways or taken without my permission. This is plagiarism and punishable in law!

Now I hope you will enjoy the story! Love <3
- lavina!❤