Prologue two : She Completes Me

Sharad Malhotra

She completes me. Looking at my wife...MY WIFE. How amazing this sounds. Even after the 5 years of our marriage, it still feels like a dream whenever i look at her, she is HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL! How did i get so lucky, i still think about the day i proposed her, like the way I was freaking out whether she was going to reject me, would never see my face again, I might not see her again, how were i am supposed to live without her...blah blah blah..and here i am adoring my precious wife who is beaming like the ray of sunshine, MY SUNSHINE.

"What are you looking at?" she says purposely, making an innocent face, coming nearer to me.

"Just admiring my missis", I said gently pulling her to me. And now she is smiling ear to ear, slipping her hands over my neck, and my hands automatically moving around her waist as they should be, admiring each other. One word HEAVENLY, that's what I feel whenever I am with her. Her in my arms, feels go good.

"If you're done daydreaming about me being in your arms, then we go and have dinner together mr. husband!?", my wife says playfully. She knows me so well.

"Right. Why daydream when i can make this dreams come true with many more things", I said kissing temple. And i get her blush as the reward of my saying. Well done sharad, you are amazing.

"But as my wife wants as to have dinner, we will have it as the lady of this house wants" I say scooping her up in my arms and taking her to dining room, while she pulls my cheeks taking advantage of the situation. Typical Mrs. Malhotra.

We had our dinner, talked about the day, and now the competition of "who can find the gifts first", you heard me right it's game where we find our gifts from each other, and the one who finds the gifts first, gets a chance to make the other do anything, like anything.;) we started this thing on our second anniversary and for the last 3 years I won the game, i had to for *very personal reasons* ahem-ahem!! And of course I am going to win this time too. Again for personal gains;)

"So Mrs. Malhotra, you ready to loose the game?" I said teasing her.

"You are going to loose the game Mr. Malhotra, not me". She says trying to look furious, but that doesn't work on me, it's for the tv shows, not for me i know that look. And she is still looking pretty.

"We will see about that later love", I said closing the tiny distance between us, embracing her in my arms, and she pouts cutely, she looks so pretty, I couldn't ask for any more at this moment, every moment I cherish with her is euphoric, i am nothing without her.

Like I said she completes me.

So that it is for today, I know I got you guys waited for this too long sorry for that, especially harshiwritess , this is for you! Let me know your thoughts on this in comments and don't forget to vote the story, stay tuned for next parts, your feedbacks are appreciated!