★2★

Jungkook groaned as he rubbed at his nape as his mother ranted nonstop for the past ten minutes since he came from his friends house. He was seated on one of the couches that were sprawled out inside the huge living room of the Jeon's house.
Jeon's household was made in Arabic interior designing. Everything looks golden and maroon having the looks of a Mughal palace.

"When are you going to be responsible Jungkook? Am I not trying hard since you were born to teach you? It's my fault that I pampered you a lot considering you are my only son

"When are you going to be responsible Jungkook? Am I not trying hard since you were born to teach you? It's my fault that I pampered you a lot considering you are my only son. But nothing gets into your head. Appa asked you one thing and you can't do that." Hobi said placing a hand over his hips as he watched his son sitting with his head bowed down like a kicked puppy. He looked at hobi with his guilty eyes and Hobi immediately felt like he is the bad guy. Those doe eyes can deceive anyone.  And Hobi was a goner for those eyes.

And the devil incarnated son of his knew when to pull off that face so as to kill his mother with his adorableness. No matter how bulkier the twenty year old gets. He is always that little pumpkin for his mother.

"Momma was just saying that you could have listened to your dad. I m sorry if it made you sad. I didn't meant to scold you pumpkin." Jungkook grimaced at the outdated nickname his mother never stops calling him.

"Stop calling me pumpkin mom. I am a grown up."

"A grown up who is still scared of thunder and lightning." Hobi gently fluffed his son's hair making him whine.

"Mom. That's supposed to be our secret." Jungkook whined looking here and there carefully analyzing if any of the others heard it.

" Okay okay. Momma is sorry. Promise me you would go to to the company tomorrow and won't ditch again?"
Jungkook pressed his palm over Hobi's expectant ones earning a cheerful smile from the other.

" What did he do this time?" Sanha asked as he watched them sitting on the couch. Jungkook rolled his eyes getting a silent pinch from his mother.

"Nothing. We were just having a mom son talk." Hobi said with his fake smile. Sanha let out the same towards them too as he took a seat on the couch. The cushion bounced as his butt was planted on it abruptly. After keeping one leg crossed over the other, he continued with the same fake smile.

"I heard he didn't went to the meeting today. Tae called me telling about your absence." Hobi gritted his teeth as he watched the other male picking at his manicured nail.
Sanha was Hobi's husband's brother's wife. More specifically Eunwoo's  wife.
Let's just say they don't have that merry of a relationship since Hobi was wedded to this family.

They were a total of three sons to Mr. Jeon Junghyun. The eldest is Eunwoo, then Yoongi and the last one is Namjoon.

Namjoon was married to chaeyong. They have a five year old girl Aria who was  Jungkooks playmate at the mansion.