★25★

Jimin was a bit confused since a few days. It's already more than a month since his and Jungkook's little trip to Jeju. If anything their relationship got stronger than before.

A few more months and Jungkook would soon graduate from college and Jimin would like him to have his master's from a nice University.

He knew asking Jungkook to go to one outside their country won't be practical. The younger would never leave his side and he will have to go along with him. But Jimin's contract here won't end until next year. As the new semesters are starting, he is definitely committed here.

Jimin turned towards the white board and wrote the accounting equations on it before facing the class. And just like every time, there he was smiling at Jimin from ear to ear. Jimin bit his inner cheeks not to reciprocate it.

“Okat class, that's it for today. Please copy this down before going.” Jimin said pointing a finger at the board.

Jimin placed all of his belongings inside his hand bag as the students one by one left the class.

He wasn't surprised one bit when  someone embraced him from behind.
Jungkook tightened his hold onto Jimin before pressing a kiss on the olders cheeks. “Kookie, how many times I have told you to not do this here?” Jimin turned around in Jungkook's hold with a sigh. The younger took this opportunity to hug Jimin's waist and bring him onto his chest.

“Its not like I am doing a crime. I am just appreciating my baby.”

“This boy... Don't you have practice right now?” Jimin circled his arms around Jungkook's neck and caressed his head with his right hand lovingly.

“I don't want to do it today~” Jungkook pressed his head in-between Jimin's breasts and whined. The older chuckled pressing a kiss on top of Jungkook's head.

.
“Look at me lazy head. I know what you want. We are not going out today, I am tired. I am going home.” Jimin grabbed Jungkook's cheeks and squished it earning a big pout.

“Tired? Are you alright baby?” Now the one pampering his wife was Jungkook, checking the older out for anything wrong.

“I am alright. Just a little bit tired. That's all. I will go and rest for a while. This month was a bit hectic.”

“I am worried Minnie.”

Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's concerned face. He knew that the younger can't take it when he even sneeze more than twice.

“I am perfectly alright. You are already late. Go now.” Jungkook nodded still with a worried frown before pressing his lips on the olders. They shared a passionate kiss before the older walked towards his car.

Jimin stopped at the super market before going since he had a few things to buy. He decided to call Jin before going back keeping in mind that he may want something from here. Jimin knew a few things about pregnancy cravings.

[ Do you want something hyung? I am at the supermarket.] Jimin scanned the shelves as he held his phone in one hand and the other held a cart that had a few things he bought plus a chocolate bar for Jungkook.

[I don't need anything from there Minnie. But can you please go home and bring me those Kimchi and shrimp chips Eomma made for me? Taehyung shii was planning to go there before his trip but the trip got postponed ahead of his schedule.]

[It's no big deal hyung. But only if you share with me. I miss Eommas kimchi too.] Jimin said stopping at a particular shelf. Jin giggled from the other side.