~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 02~𝕬 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗~

-"Promise me that you will take care of it while I'm gone?"

A man Said To the Little girl Infront of him, Holding a brown Beautifully made leather Journal.
With high quality Paper.

"I promise! I'll write many stories here so I can Share them with you when you come back uncle!"

The man Chuckles as he pets the Girl's head.

-" and I'll promise to read all of them, I'm sure your gonna make amazing stories Lizabeth, I just know it!... Well I'll be off."

''ll see you then."

-"Bye uncle! I'll see you soon!"

The Little girl rushes off into the Field Infront of their tiny cottage.
A woman approached the man with a firm and Disagreeing Look.

-" must you really give her something so childish? Fairy tales ? Stories? really?"

-"She's still a child Camile, Let her be a Child."

--"the reason why this girl can't finish farm work is because of Her Childish Imaginations, you better come back quickly before I lose my Sanity."

-"Camille! Don't say such things! And don't worry, I'll be back before you know it, and when I get back, you better not say such things to Lizzy"

-".... Fine"

-" Camille I promise you, you won't have to take of her anymore after I Finished my work... I'll go now."

The Man said as he rode off on his Carriage.

meanwhile in the field, Lizzy was Collecting small flowers and putting them within her journal
She was filled with wonder and curiosity of what the world is Like Beyond the Woods of her small cottage.

meanwhile in the field, Lizzy was Collecting small flowers and putting them within her journalShe was filled with wonder and curiosity of what the world is Like Beyond the Woods of her small cottage

||•{Photos are from Pinterest!}•||

She wondered what kind of Mysteries Lies ahead of it.
She got up and Walked over to the fences that's A border between the grasslands and the woods.
She had an Urge to go over it and venture Beyond those woods.
But before she can make a Decision, Someone grabbed her arm in a firm Grip.

-"ow! Hey Aunty-"

-"What do you think your doing ?! DONT YOU DARE GO OVER THESE FENCES!"

-"I'm not! I-I promise!! I just-"

-"Shut up! Your such a Lazy and Irresponsible child! You dare tell my Husband what I've been doing to you?? All I did was do what's best for you! For all of us! Your such an Ungrateful little brat!
Start being responsible for once and do your chores! Or else I'll take away that stupid book of yours, Do I make Myself clear?!"