~ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 03: 𝔉𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫~

••×{⚠️TW: before you read this chapter I must advise you that Abvse and V10/3nce  and also Bl00d will be involved in one of the illustrations and will be mentioned if you don't like these kinds of Topics, Please Exit this page but if you wish to keep reading I will put disclaimers before the Mentioned scenes so you can scroll pass them if you'd wish. The choice is now yours if you wish to keep reading after putting the disclaimers.

Again I DONT RECOMMEND reading if you don't like such topics. Thank you and Enjoy.}ו•⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I start my morning Like Usual.
I get ready to Do the chores and prepare the meals, but this time before Camille wakes up.
I prepared another meal before heading to the Barn house.

Afterall, I have a guest staying there.
And I don't want him to starve, it's already bad enough that I made him stay In a shabby barn house while he recovers from his injuries the previous night after Helping me.
So the least I can do is prepare a decent warm meal for him.

The sun was starting to rise, and the once Dark Blue Sky suddenly Had a Tint of Orange and purple with a tad bit of yellow, it was like a Painting... it's colors Spreading everywhere creating a beautiful mess.. it was Indeed.. worthy to be called.. art.
When I opened the big Wooden doors of the barn house.
I went inside holding a basket of warm vegetable Stew and a glass of Cow's milk.

-"Aydin? Are you awake?"

I called out... but I hear no response...

-[Ah right, I made him sleep on the top floor .... Maybe I should check there]

As I carefully made my way up to the Top floor of the Barn house..I was taken a back by a sudden sound...

*S N O R E👹 *

I flinched at the sound.
What was that? A monster??
I went up the second floor of the barn house and sure enough, the sound got louder.
There I see Aydin sleeping peacefully..
He must be sleeping peacefully since He was the one making the sounds...

turns out it wasn't just his Appearance
thats intimidating.
Atleast I know it wasn't some kind of monster that got in the Barn house then that would truly ruin my morning after recently surviving an Attack last night.

I walked up to him and gently woke him up.
He's still asleep. I gently shook him in an effort to try to atleast wake him up but he didn't budge.
he was still asleep.

Maybe Food might wake him up?
I grabbed the warm Stew and held it up next to his face as the steam rises up and spreads across the room.

-"Aydin, wake up. Breakfast is ready."

--" Zzz..zz..huh?"

I put the stew beside to him as Aydin Sat up still half asleep.
He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arm out, yawning.

-"sorry to wake you up, I need to give you food first since I won't have a chance to give you any food later, plus, The least I can do is give you a Decent warm meal... After all, you just saved my life last night"

--"Ah, it's fine. Thank you though it smells great!"

-"Its the only easy and Quick meal I can prepare, but it will be enough to feed you for a full day. I'm sorry again, I'll try to Make you one later after Camille is asleep or when she goes out."

--"it's fine, no need to apologies. honestly this is the most Decent meal I had Since the past few months of travelling... Sometimes I even go on days without food. Thanks again."