Today's the day -P13

outfits; (y/n) and Harry

Gil

=

The cathedral where Ben would be crowned king was as grand and royal as the rest of Auradon-decked out in gold and blue with a royal blue carpet to lead into the cathedral itself. The crowd outside-ready to welcome their new king-was huge, all cheering and waving banners for their prince.

"At last, here we are! Broadcasting live from the coronation; where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all~"

On the isle, the main four villains sat around Maleficent's old TV, EQ chucking a handful of popcorn at the screen. "That's my line," she squawked, mocking the princess that was once her stepdaughter. "I'm snow white~ who are you kidding, she's definitely had work done." She chuckled another handful of popcorn and Maleficent side-eyed her botched Botox.

Hook and Gaston were at Gaston's brawler bar-everyone watching the screen in impatient silence while their kids were at home-also watching the coronation on their cruddy TVs.

"Where's Harry?" CJ asked, the smee twins sitting at her feet as she had claimed the couch in the captain's quarters(Harriet's ship). Harriet shushed her, pacing back and forth as she waited for her baby brother to appear. CJ groaned, letting her head fall back. "But this is so boring! Can't we speed it up to the part where Harry steals the wand?" Harriet rolled her eyes, smacking her forehead.

"This is a live broadcast CJ, we can't speed it up, we just have ta wait and see." Harriet muttered, continuing to pace as CJ blew a raspberry, leaning on her palm as Snow White continued to drawl about the coronation and its guests(and their outfits and hair).

Uma leaned towards the tv sitting above the kitchen window as Fairy godmother appeared on the screen and revealed her wand, her mouth going dry at the sight. But where was Harry?

-

Harry swallowed as the limo slowly drove up to the cathedral-the two of you being one of the last to arrive before Ben and Mal made their appearances. The windows were down-letting everyone see their faces as the crowd cheered and waved. You turned to look at him-seeing the nervous look on his face and grabbed his hand, smiling. "Everything's going to be okay," you said, squeezing his hand.