chapter 1 Brittany is touka big sister

Brittany and her little sister touka work at the anteiku together and Brittany is out of school and touka said big sister my shift is over and Brittany said ok and be careful going back home and don't forget to eat something ok. Brittany is cleaning up anteiku and yoshimura said Brittany can you stay a little bit late and Brittany said yes I can stay a little bit late and yoshimura said thank you Brittany and Brittany said your welcome and here are the keys to Lock up when your done and Brittany said ok and Brittany is done with cleaning up anteiku and Brittany put the cleaning supplies away and Brittany grabbed her cell phone and her purse and Brittany put on her coat and Brittany locked up anteiku. Brittany ate a cute little boy and Brittany walked back into her house and Brittany said touka I'm home and touka said hi big sister and Brittany said Hi touka I'm going to a shower then go to bed and touka said ok big sister and did you eat before coming back here and Brittany said yes I did little sister.  Brittany walked in to her bedroom and Brittany grabbed her red sleep bra and matching underwear and Brittany grabbed her purple tank top and Brittany grabbed her white short and Brittany took off her uniform and Brittany got in the shower and Brittany is washing her body when touka said Brittany I'm going to bed. Brittany said good night touka I love you little sister and touka said good night big sister I love you too. Brittany is done with her shower and Brittany turned off the water  and Brittany wrapped her towel around her waist and Brittany stepped out of the shower  and Brittany dried herself off and Brittany shaved her legs and armpits and Brittany put on her winter candy apple lotion on her legs and Brittany put on her vanilla scented deodorant on her armpit and Brittany put on her red sleep bra and matching underwear and Brittany put on her purple tank top and Brittany put her white short.  Brittany blow dry her hair and Brittany braided her hair and Brittany walked out of her bathroom and Brittany turned off her bathroom light and Brittany laid out her clean uniform for work and Brittany put her cell phone on the charger and Brittany climbed in to bed and Brittany set her cell phone alarm for 5am and Brittany turned on the alarm and Brittany fall asleep and Brittany is having peaceful dreams. It is 5 am the next morning and Brittany woke up and Brittany brushed her hair and Brittany brushed her teeth and Brittany put her hair in a ponytail braid and Brittany turned off her bathroom light and Brittany grabbed her peach lace bra and matching underwear and Brittany put on her deodorant and Brittany put on her peach lace bra and matching underwear and Brittany put on her clean anteiku uniform and Brittany put on her shoes and Brittany put on her coat and Brittany grabbed her over the shoulder pruse and Brittany put her cell phone in her pruse and Brittany walked back downstairs and Brittany unlocked the door and Brittany grabbed her house key and Brittany walked out the door and Brittany walked to anteiku and Brittany unlocked the door and Brittany put her coat and purse in the staff room and  Brittany started to  make coffee and Sweet. Yoshimura said Brittany are you here and Brittany said good morning Mr. Yoshimura and Mr. yoshimura said good morning brittany and Brittany see the rest of the staff Arrive and Brittany and her little sister are severe people their drink and Brittany is severe people order when Brittany see her best friend hide walk in to the cafe and Brittany said hi hide and hide said hi Brittany and you look amazing today and Brittany said thank you hide and who is your friend right here and hide said Brittany this my friend ken kaneki and Brittany said it is a pleasure to meet you ken kaneki and ken kaneki said it is a pleasure to meet you too brittany and Brittany said ken here is my number in case you want to hang out with me and we can get to know each other ok. It is the end of the day and Brittany co worker said bye Brittany and see you tomorrow morning and Brittany said yeah see you tomorrow morning and touka see you back at home and Brittany said yeah I'll see you back home ok and Brittany is cleaning up anteiku and Mr. Yoshimura said Brittany can you lock up for me again and Brittany said yes I can lock up again and Mr. Yoshimura said thank you Brittany and I'll make sure that I pay you exact for staying late and Brittany said ok and Brittany is done with cleaning up anteiku and Brittany put the cleaning supplies away and Brittany put on her coat and Brittany put her purse over her shoulder and Brittany turned off all the lights and Brittany walked out of the door and Brittany lock the door and Brittany put the keys in her purse and Brittany is  walking back home when she gets a txt from hide saying that ken kaneki is in the hospital and Brittany txt back and the txt said is the hospital letting anyone see him and hide txt back and the text said yes and Brittany text back and the text said I'm going to go see him ok. Brittany made it to the hospital  and asked the nurse Michelle where ken kaneki room and Michelle said Brittany ken kaneki was in a steel beam accident and Brittany said is he ok and Michelle said he had to have a transplant done and Brittany said ok. Brittany walked in to ken kaneki hospital room and Brittany is sitting in the chair that is next to the hospital bed and Brittany said ken I'm going to help you get through this and hide is worried about you and I know that we just met earlier today at anteiku but I feel like we are met to be together and Brittany said I'll let you get some sleep and Brittany walked out of ken kaneki hospital room and Brittany said Michelle here is my cell phone number encase ken kaneki want to call me ok and Michelle said ok Brittany and I'll keep you updated on his recovery ok. Brittany made it back home and touka said Brittany where did you go after work and Brittany said my friend hides text me and said that his friend ken kaneki was in the hospital do to a steel beam accident and he had to have a transplant done and touka said ok big sister and mr. yoshimura called he said that you can have tomorrow and Thursday off and Brittany said really and touka said yes and Brittany said that is good and Brittany said touka here are the keys to anteiku ok and Brittany walked in to her bedroom and Brittany took off her uniform and Brittany put on her blue tank top and brittany put on he black sweatpant and Brittany is sitting on her bed when Michelle called her cell phone and Brittany said hi Michelle and Michelle said hi Brittany and ken kaneki is awake and he wants to see you and Brittany said ok and isn't visiting hours over and Michelle said yes but you always  volunteered here on the weekends and Brittany said ok I'll be there in a few minutes and Brittany put  on her tan and black lace up boots and Brittany put on her black and white hoodie and Brittany grabbed her cell phone and House keys and Brittany said touka I'm going to go hang out with some of my friends ok and touka said ok big sister and please be careful and safe and Brittany said I promise to be safe and careful ok.