5

On my way home, I stop at a bar. Why not? It's Friday night, after all. As I walk in and look for a place to sit, my eyes lock with a familiar man. Mr. Goodman? He motions for me to join him, and I hesitantly walk over. "Hi, Mr. Goodman- I mean Saul." I smile and sit across from him. He returned the greeting, and we sat in silence for a little while. "Care for a drink?" He breaks the silence. "Sure," I respond. When the waiter comes over, we give him our drink orders, and he walks away. When they come, I start drinking and begin to warm up to Saul.

After a few, I ask him if he wants to play darts. He's a little drunk as well. We immediately get up and go to the darts. My turn first. Completely missed the bullseye. I doubled over laughing. My laughing made him laugh. We completed the game with cheers and laughter and got some more drinks. I have a lot of money from my new job so I wasn't worried.

I should have been worried. I had too many, and now Saul is helping me into his car. He said he wouldn't let me drive home like this. When he said that, I said, "Like what?" Then started giggling like it was the funniest thing in the world. As he was about to close the car door, I stopped him. "WAIT WAIT WAIT," And I poked his nose and started giggling again. He smiled. He was also drunk, but not nearly as much as me. He offered to let me stay at his house, and I was ecstatic. "Like a sleepoveeeer," I drunkenly mumbled. "Yes, like a sleepover." He replied.

The ride home was quiet, occasionally broken by giggles that came out of me when I looked at him. He helped me into his house when we got there, and told me I could sleep in his bed. As he helped me into bed, he started walking away. "Where are you going?" I ask. "To sleep on the couch." I whine and tell him to stay in the room with me so we can have a slumber party. He giggles and obliges. Seeing him in nightclothes makes me feel a sense of attraction. We're sitting on the bed and joking around, and I suddenly feel compelled to get on top of him. So that's what I do. "I- *hiccup* I have an ideaaaaa," I tell him. His eyes are wide, and his face is red. "Uh- let's see it." He responds. I sloppily kiss him, and he does back with the best of his drunken ability. Soon, he gets really into it. He begins to feel up and down my body with his rough hands, getting small moans out of me. I feel him poking through his pants, touching me through mine. I start to unsteadily grind on him, making it rub against my clit a little. "God, I can't wait anymore," he says in a gravely voice. He lays me down and unbuttons my pants. "Are you ok with this?" He asks. I smile and nod. He takes off my pants, then his, and his underwear. He rubs his erect cock over my panties, which makes me soaking wet. He takes off the panties and rubs himself within my slit. It slides across easily. "Let's do a little role-playing. Boss and secretary." He suggests. Then he smiles. "Oh wait." He tells me to get on my hands and knees, and I reply, "Yes, Mr. Goodman~" He slides into me, widening me. I cry out, and he leans over and mumbles in my ear, "You really are good at following orders, aren't you?" All I respond with is crying out into his sheets as he starts to fuck me hard and slow. With each thrust, a small squeak leaves my mouth. Then he stops. I whine and move my hips. "Show me how much you want me," he said. "Mmmm... yes, sir," I replied. I move myself back and forth along his length, moaning a little every time it hits my g-spot. He grabs my hips and without warning, steadily begins to fuck me. "Fuck, Saul!" He tugs my hair. "I'm sorry, is that how you refer to your boss?" He speeds up, and I try to answer between gasps. "I'm s-sorry sir!" I cry out. "Good, good." He speeds up a little more, each thrust not even a second away from the other. He's sending a tingling throughout my body. My limbs get wobbly and he keeps me up by wrapping his arms around me. He pulls out, and I drop onto the bed. He lays down. "Have a seat, baby." After recovering, I climb on top of him and lower myself onto him as his full length penetrates me. My legs shake a little in response. "Good girl. Now, move your hips for me." So, I do. It feels even bigger when I'm sitting on it. He grabs my ass and starts to move me up and down, each time making me come down with a hard clap and a whimper. When I tell him I'm going to cum, he doesn't speed up. He hungrily watches me as me moves my body up and down, the effects of a building climax overtaking my body. It slowly comes, but when it does it makes me scream and hunch over as I shake. "Look at you, cumming all over me. I'll make sure you don't stop." Before I can ask him what that means he starts to pound himself into me from underneath me. I cry out, unable to form words. I feel another orgasm forming as his breath starts to get heavy. "Fuck, take my cum!" He moans. I cry out as my insides tighten once again and he groans. His warm cum shoots into me, my body gratefully taking it all. I collapse next to him, and he hands me a tissue to clean the cum dripping out of me. I take it, clean myself, then throw it away. "Can we cuddle?" I ask. "Of course," he responds. After a while, I end up falling asleep in my boss's arms.