PAGE TWO|| UNANGELIC ENCOUNTER

YOU WERE FALLING AGAIN, but this time someone was falling with you. Angel Junior,

"Oh fuck!" You yelped, flapping your arms to get closer to her. You hugged her tight and moved into a position where your back was gonna hit the ground.

Blown out back?

"FUCK!" You felt the impact.

It felt like your back shattered.

You let Angel Junior slip from your arms, you laid there, your eyes started to glisten. Suddenly, the same sickly pale man was sat next to you.

"Friend, your back." He said, you just moved your pupils to look at him. You felt fucked, and not in a good way either.

"My back— I can't do this no more. I feel like a grandpa, help, I can't—"

"Friend, are you okay?" He asked, seeing tears slip from your eyes a fall to the ground. It made the dirt below your head wet, honestly if you were an outsider seeing this you'd most definitely think these three are crack addicts.

You shakily raised your hand, pulling your thumb up.

"Ok. Me okay." You said in Japanese, it sucked actual ass. But, Kibutsuji looked surprised.

"You don't look okay. Do you nee—" Kibutsuji was cut off by loud coughing.

But, it wasn't him. His head snapped towards Angel Junior.

She was up and looked ready to pounce, she had her small ass wings out. This was some bullshit, why'd she get to keep her wings? "What the—" Kibutsuji got jumped on by Angel Junior.

"DOWN GIRL— DOWN!" Damn, you were treating her like a dog. Probably because she basically was one.

"GET IT OFF— GET IT OFF!" You heard him yell, something along the lines of off something. You brought up your arm (even though it fucking hurt like hell, imagine) and grabbed Angel Junior by her shirt.

"Augh!" She squealed, she fell onto you. You let out a sharp hiss, Kibutsuji looked concerned.

"MOTHERFUCKER— OH MY SWEET LORD JESUS!" You yelled, your body was shaking.

"That's it— MAID!" Kibutsuji yelled, suddenly a woman in apron and cap ran towards Kibutsuji.

"Yes, my lord." You looked at her, she looked fake as fuck. Faker than that chemo teacher you had.

USE SPECIAL SKILL SEE-THROUGH ON NPC MAID ONE?

YES     NO

The maid hated Kibutsuji and looked down on him, he was sick while she was young and healthy. He was a freak to her, yet she had to serve him. A envious woman with a venomous personality that hides it through a fake kind personality and a chirpy voice.

Okay wow, that was bitch attitude.

"Why are you just standing there!? Help her—" Kibutsuji was cut off by a cough. The maid nodded, picking you up.

"AGHHH! WHAT THE FUCK—" You were fucked.

FREE ROAM!

The fuck!? You didn't even get a quest— fuck that! You kicked Angel in the face, which caused her to disappear. You cursed and then punched yourself, fucking hurt like hell, but then you disappeared into thin air.

(Wow, that worked?)

Muzan didn't understand you, he didn't understand why you kept disappearing. Maybe he was a weirdo, I mean he did take a minute to look at you splashing in the water with your foreign clothing getting wet.

And he did spy on you till you disappeared, but that's not the point. The point was, why were you just poofing? You didn't seem special (in the eyes of the village, word had gotten around too quickly about you being spotted hanging with the sick bitch. In his eyes bro you were a fucking saint for even hanging with him).

You were a case to solve, and Muzan wanted to do that before he died. Maybe he wanted to solve the wing girl's case too, but mostly yours.

You were one of the only people even kind enough to approach, never less befriend him. You were his friend.

He didn't have any friends before, when Muzan was younger all of the other kids called him a freak of nature, a deadbeat (Quoting to his heart that fucking dies on him), and so on.

Honestly, you were otherworldly to him. Not to mention that thing you pulled up in front of him. He wondered why the maid had completely ignored the fact you vanished and started to scold him for going out on his own.

Bro, he was about to be twenty let the man rest (not in peace though).

You know, he grew a little fond of you. You were his fr-endz, and he was your fr-endz.

He liked the fact you weren't mean to him. At least that's what he thinks so far, Bro can't even understand you. Just wait Michael Jackson, just wait you smooth criminal motherfucker.

"Mother, father. I think I found the perfect girl who would be my suitor!" Muzan chirped to his parents, who sighed in relief. How much would they have to pay you to marry him, they needed someone to carry out the family name.

And they were too old to produce another being, and not to mention Muzan didn't like any of the town women, and the town women didn't like him.

So, the real question is how much they would have to pay your ass to marry him. They didn't hate their son, but they didn't love him. They saw him as someone to carry out the family name, but he was doing a poor job at it. So, they want, no, need him to have a wife to have a child.

They need an heir.

That's gotta suck cause you ain't fucking the sickly man (not yet at least.) bro has a disease and you don't know if it's sex transmitted either cause ain't no one tryna to hit Jimbo look alike over.

You'd be damned if you got a disease that can't be cured. Fuck that, you tryna to live, unlike most of the town.

"I don't like this dildo motherfucker." You muttered, Angel Junior snapped her head towards you. "Whats a dil-do?" Your mouth hung wide.

You felt a green menu pop up behind you, then the smash itself to the back of your forehead. Suddenly lips appeared on it, "Tell her what that means and I swear to every fucking god I will shove one so far up you, it'll come out of your mouth!" You shut the hell up right after.

The green menu disappeared, and your attention was on Angel Junior. She was busy with the lesson, fuck it. You were gonna just cheat and go to the market. Gonna get a quest where your prize is a language cube for real.

Language cubes were edible cubes that had a language inside them. The owner (or maker) of the cube would have to transfer (And speak) the language they want inside the cube. Then, they would lose the ability to speak it, and it would serve as a prize.

Yeah, you should go to the market. Ain't spending more than a year learning this b.s.