PAGE FOUR|| RIZZLER?

YOU FELL THROUGH THE AIR, Angelic not beside you this time. Okay, no landing on your back.

Wind rocketed towards your face. Below, you saw Kibutsuji.

"What the—" You landed right next to him.

"Motherfucker!" You screeched, your body landing harshly next to your new friend.

"Are you okay?" Kibutsuji asked. Your head turned up, your body still in the same family guy-looking fallen pose, and you opened your mouth to speak.

"Do I look okay, friend?" You replied, Kibutsuji's sickly face turned into one of (sick) surprise.

"You can speak jap-"

"Yes, yes I can baby girl." You said the last part in English to throw your friend off.

"Well, do you need help?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll just lay here." You replied, Kibutsuji coughed in his fist then sat down next to you.

"So, what's your name?" He looked down at you. You shifted your body to where your head was laying rather close to his lap.

"[Name] [Middle Name](←optional-Editor) [Last Name], I already know yours, Kibutsuji." You said, Kibutsuji smiled. You were betting he was two-faced as fuck, no way bro didn't treat his caretakers like dog water while he would treat you like an actual friend.

"Why did you become my friend? You do know I have an illness that'll just kill me when I turn twenty, right, [Name]-san?" Kibutsuji asked, raising a brow.

"You seem like a cool guy, Kibutsuji. Also, don't call me [Name]-san, just call me [Name] please." You shrugged, you felt him lift your head and place it on his lap[how TF did bro get the strength😰-Editor].

"I've never been described as 'cool' before, it's weird but refreshing." You just locked your grave. If Bro didn't want to marry you before, you're the first person to call him cool— or even actually give him a compliment.

You whistled at him.

"So, how old are you now?" You asked, you kinda liked him. As a friend.

"Eighteen."

"Alright, let's make the next two years of your life unforgettable baby girl." You flashed your teeth, which were oddly sharp, and pulled yourself up.

You didn't notice, and this was certainly uncommon as fuck, but Kibutsuji was grinning.

One year.

One year has it been since you made friends with the sickly hoe.

"Hello, [Name]. How are you?" You laid Muzan down in your lap. "Tomorrow is your birthday right?" You asked, cupping his bony face. He hummed.

Slowly, you pulled out a wrapped gift.

GIVE TO MUZAN KIBUTSUJI?

YES NO

YES NO

You gave Muzan the gift, to which he smiled too. "What's this?" He questioned, examining the box. "It's a gift, for you. I might not be able to be here on your birthday, so why not give it to you early?" You hummed, sending him a smile.

You had grown fond of him. Sure, Angelic would sometimes come (and attack him) but you've become his friend.

And he has become your friend.