Chapter 2: The Talk

Ashley's POV
I was reading a book for school when I hear mom yell:
"Ashley get your butt down here you have been in your room all morning"
"I am coming mother" I yell back.
My fantasy book about shapeshifters was so good I took it with me.
Once I got downstairs I saw my mom, dad, and little brother Ryan sitting at the table. I decided to sit next to Ryan but my mom told me to sit next to her so i did.
"This is a family meeting about grades" my mom announced.
"Ryan you go first" said my dad.
"I don't know what my grades are right know?" he said scared that he had to go first when usually I go first.
"Well your mom should tell you your grades then" my dad said looking at Ryan.
My mom looked at Ryan and then grabbed a piece of paper from in front of her and folded it into a paper airplane. She then threw the airplane at my brother and my brother looked at his report card.
He fumbled on his words "It's not my fault."
"Really then how come it says your name on it."
"No I mean the teacher couldn't find my test after i turned it in" he replied.
"Who's fault is is it then?" my mom questioned him.
"My fault" my brother mumbled.
"And why is it your fault?" my mom questions him again.
"Because I didn't redo the test when i knew the paper was missing." he said.
"You are grounded until you show me better grades" my mom exclaims.
"Ok" my brother says and then he sits quietly for the rest of the conversation.
Then my mom looks at me and says "And what are your grades?"
"Perfect all A's I hope" I answered.
"Why don't you take a look then" my mom says while she folds my grades into a paper swan.
I look at it and read it outloud "A,A,A,A.......My grades are all good" I say proud of myself.
"Your right. You can do whatever you want today" my mom says.
"Thanks mom thanks dad" I say excited.
"No problem" they both say in unison.
I then walk upstairs change into shorty-shorts and a blue tank top.(Her favorite color is blue).
Once I got dressed I went for a walk. Just to think about things.

-----------------------

That is the second chapter I hope it was good. If you have any questions about this chapter or the book so far just let me know.

That is all, BYE

-MussonS