Chapter 4: The Discovery

Ashley's POV
I was walking by the docks when my phone starts to ring. I look at my phone and find Sasha calling me so I answer it.
"Hello"
"Meet me by my house in five minutes" she says "I have something to show you."
"Ok see you in five minutes" I say and end the call.
After about three minutes I was at her house and she had already called Alyssa over. As I was walking over to the two they came over to me and started pulling me into the woods.
Once we got into the woods Leo led us to a stump.
I said "Wow a stump".
"Look closer" Sasha said.
So I looked closer and found a fancy old lock.
"Woah, cool" Said Alyssa.
So that is why Sasha brought a shovel. After she broke the lock she found a weird looking rock. All three of us picked it up -because it was really heavy- and brought it to Sasha's house.
I examined the rock with a magnifying glass and found nothing strange. Since we were at Sasha's house me and Alyssa asked if we could spend the night and they said yes. This night was a different night the all the others it was a full moon. So that night we went outside and swam in Sasha's pool for a little while looking at the full moon. After we got tired of swimming we went inside and saw the rock and decided to bring it back to the forest and put it back in the stump.
Once it was back in the stump it started glowing so we opened up the stump again and all three of us touched it to pick it up to examine it. When we touched it it glowed brighter and then went out like a light. We left it in the stump and went home for the rest of the night.

---------------------------

I know this chapter is really short but I wanted to leave it off there so you could guess what happens the next day. So what do you think is going to happen? Thank you for reading my book.
That is all,BYE.
-MussonS