chapter 2

Skylars pov:-

We got into the limo and our driver opened the door for us.

"Thank you tobby"

He nodded.

We got out of the car and there were flashing lights everywhere

We got out of the car and there were flashing lights everywhere. The paparazzi won't just leave you alone.

"Miss stones an interview please"

"What do you think about the new president?"

We got in to the venue, everything was beautiful just like a ball room.

"That man with the white hat is the chairman of heremes"Jessica told me

We walked towards him.

"Good evening miss stones,lovely to see you here"he said

"The pleasures all mine"

We were talking for a while and the whole time that bastard was flirting with me. I mean he didn't even care his wife was standing next to him.

I engaged in a conversation with a few more people. Until i saw jessie smiling.

"Are you possessed?"

"No,why?"

"Why are you standing there smiling like an idiot?"

"Nothing,just saw my boyfriend"

"Ahh,you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me"

"I was thinking of introducing you to him when we get serious"

"What does he do?"

"He's the organizer of this gala"

"Damn girl,you a score keeper.Introduce him to me"

"Okay okay , don't embarrass me"

I looked at her as if she has said the most offensive thing in the world. We walked towards a group of men. I saw jessie giving a hug and a kiss to one of the guys.

"Babe,let me introduce you to my bestie and my boss"

"Skylar,meet my boyfriend Zachary"

"Babe,my friend Skylar"she introduced us.

"Nice to meet you mr.knight"I extended my hand for a hand shake.

"Oh please,just call me zach. Mr.knight sounds so old"he shook my hand.

"meet our best friends this is larry perez" zach said

"Nice to meet you, I'm Skylar"

"Pretty name for a pretty girl"he kissed my hand.

He looks like a literal play boy. I was in my thoughts until Jessica said.

"Don't you dare try something with my sister"

"This is allessio romano."larry said.

I froze. How can it be him Alessio Romano i can never forget that name. He has grown so much that i almost didn't recognize him. He looks very ho-stop. No, i can never think he looks good. My longtime high school rival. The only person i can't stand.

Flashback

"Class , the results will be displayed on the notice board and remember that this time the competition is between the freshmen and the seniors"

I walked through the halls with jessie. I had always been the top student never once in my life have i lost. As we walked towards the results. i was sure i was the top student this time too. We pushed through the crowd and i didn't see my name at the top.
Instead what i saw made the color drained from my face.

1.Alessio Romano
2.Skylar stones

I am gonna kill him. Jessie looked at me and told me everything was gonna be fine.

HOW CAN IT BE FINE? I LOST.

I saw a group of girls surrounding a guy i didn't need any confirmation it was him. I walked up to him

"We need to talk" i spat.

"Oh,bellessima fancy seeing you"

"Come with me" i grabbed him by his hand and dragged him to the store room.

"Is this where you murder me?"

"What you did, really makes me wanna kill you"

"I didn't do anything "

"Oh really? Then what was it on the notice board?"

"The results?"

"Are you a fool or pretending to be one?"

"I am definitely smart "

I hate him.

E nd of flashback

Alessio's pov:-

As i was talking with my friends two girls suddenly came our way. I recognized one of them as zachs girlfriend but the other was unfamiliar. She was so beautiful. It looked like an angel just decsended from heaven.

Who is she ? Were the thoughts running inside my head when she said her name is SKYLAR STONES.
I'm sorry WHO? without those baggy clothes and tomboy attire i almost couldn't recognize her.

Her deep blue orbes still haven't changed. She has become more beautiful. Looking at her face it seems she recognized me.

Skylars pov:-

"Nice to meet you mr.romano"i greeted with a forced smile.

"Its been a long time,miss stones. Never thought under that tomboy disguise there would be such a beauty, and please call me Alessio." He kissed my hand. And i wasn't expecting the accent.
Italian.

I almost blushed , ALMOST.

why is he back?is he some kind of business tycoon? haven't heard from him in ages.

I mean he was my rival in highschool but i never thought we would meet again.
He had tattoos up his sleeves and a few on his hand,a silver chain was hanging around his neck.

"You two now each other?" Jessie asked.

We both looked in each others eyes.

.

.

.

.
Authors note;

           Hey, lovelies! I hope you like the chapter. Make sure to vote and stay safe love you.😘