chapter 5

Skylar stones

Skylar stones

I was in the meeting and the whole time i felt someone's eyes on me. I didn't need to second guess who was that man. As i turned around, i made eye contact with him and he had the audacity to smirk i continued the meeting and by the time i finished it was already 6pm.

I was on my way to the car when i saw an employee of mine in the parking lot making out and that called me single in many languages.

I cleared my throat and those scardy cats ran with the speed of light.

I looked at my left and saw none other than the dork smirking.typical

I ignored him and drove towards home. I was alone in the streets everything was so peaceful.

 I was alone in the streets everything was so peaceful

But my peace was short lived as i received a call.

"Yes nat".

"Sky, my son called he is sick i need to fly to Florida to take care of him, would you be okay" she said in a worried tone.

"Of course Natalia, don't worry i would be perfectly fine."

"Also.."

"What?"

"I didn't have the time to restock the groceries so would you be fine if you went out to get groceries"

"Sure,bye" i mean its just groceries what could go wrong.

I stopped by a super market. I wore a mask. Wouldn't want to be recognized by those shitty reporters or the next headline will be..

"Skylar stones at a local super market"

I swear these people just give me headaches. I checked my phone and grabbed everything Natalia sent me. I was craving for some snacks as well and wanna know one thing. I can't cook. So these things will probably go to waste by the time Natalia comes back.
I texted her when will she be back and guess what? She said two months. ....