Chapter 5- The First Kill

It was time for Lucinda to go on her first mission. She had to kill a detective who was hunting Jeff the Killer down. As she was getting ready to leave, Jeffery sarcastically said, "What, no kiss?" A few quiet laughs could be heard as she marched up to Jeffery. Grabbing his face, she pulled him close to her and licked the carved smile on his face.

Jeffery was shocked at what she had done and got flustered. "Why did you do that?" he asked, still with a shocked expression.

"You wanted a kiss~" Lucinda replied with an innocent smile, as if she had been wanting to do that for a while.

Lucinda grabbed her bag and headed toward the town. She walked a good distance before finally reaching her destination and took a small weed break. Now high, she made her way to the detective's house and broke in. She stealthily moved upstairs, only to find him sitting in the corner armed with a shotgun.

With great agility, Lucinda ran toward him, tackled him down, and pinned the man to the ground before dismembering his limbs. She cut off his arms and legs with precision; afterward, she dialed 911 and wedged the phone in his detached hand as if to mock his hopeless situation.

As the man pleaded for his life while the dispatcher on the phone asked questions like "Where are you located?" and "Are you okay?" Lucinda simply sat on top of him, watching with glee. Raising her knife-wielding arm above her head as the man screamed and begged for mercy, she said only one thing, "Don't worry mister, it'll all be over soon." With a psychotic smile on her face that made the man start praying desperately for his life, she slashed open his chest, silencing him forever.