'Is this all a Dream?'

[As the officer answers her question, someone interfered]

"Liaaa, tara inom naaa" Cheska said.

"Oo wait langg" Lia replied.

"Anyways, continue officer?" curiously asked.

"She passed away, because of some murder. We aren't sure if it really was murder or suicide, We will investigate on this case futher." he worriedly replied.

[Tears began falling into Lia's eyes as she run to her friends to tell the news]

"OLIVER! GO WITH ME NOW!!" she shouted with tears.

"Yo chill? is everything alright-"

[Lia pulled Oliver to the car and drives as fast as she could to the crime scene where, her Grandmother got 'murdered']

"Help me check the cameras, quick!" panting for air as she tries to relieve herself

"Calm down Lia, here. Check the footage" Oliver worriedly rushed to her and comforts her while looks up the footage.

[an hour has passed, she discovered something very strange]

"Oliver, have you wondered who the man in the hood was? The hoodie seems familiar, i have one in my room that was given by someone, I just forgot who it was. UGGHHHH, we should look for more evidences to file a report to the police." she said.

"Got it, but next time, calm yourself down so you could focus on the mission we are working on right now. We have to be careful since the house isn't safe yet, We have to go upstairs and check your Grandmother's room, dapat natin maayos 'to." He nervously responded.

"Okay, can you grab me water lang muna doon sa dispenser niya before we get going?" still panting for air due to nervousness.

"Oh, sure sure. I'll be right back lang, 'jan ka lang ha? 'Wag ka muna umalis." Oliver leaves the room.

[Lia didn't listen, she went to the kitchen to grab a snack but suddenly..]

{part 5?}