1. Life and Death (Underworld Assasin AU Daminette)

Underworld Prince
Assasin Damian

&

Mercenary Marinette/hero

(TW: Mentioned of blood and violence)

Underworld prince, who's identity remained mysterious yet they all know he was dangerous and deadly. It was rumoured that when you get onto his grasp, you wouldn't come out alive.

Damian Wayne, the youngest child of the Wayne family, one of the deadliest assassin in the Underworld, also known as the underworld prince alongside his brothers.

(Bruce Wayne was know as the leader of the underworld/King of the underworld.

Basically the rulers of the underworld, their identities are anonymous yet they are deadly and leading the underworld.)

Marinette, she didn't have a last name, her parents died when she was young, she then got picked up by some mercenary and lived the mercenary life.

She loved her life and cherished life, every life matters in her opinion.

She works as a mercenary in her life, She was part of a guild her adopted parents own, she took on quest and requests. Such as selling things and doing chores here and there, or doing some requests in the woods, hunting, it basically varies on what each person wants.

Her adopted parents didn't let her take on dangerous tasks because they were worried about her. Also because there was one incident that banned her from taking any dangerous task.

Especially the anything invovling the underworld requests, they would ban her from ever taking nor seeing about it.

She was in an accident once that involves the underworld. She had finally convinced her parents on letting her doing dangerous quests, it wasn't even that dangerous. Yet she somehow stumbled into the underworld and witnessed a murder rampage of one of the youngest underworld prince, he was wearing a mask. The scene was horrifying and bloody, bodies were everywhere surrounding said place, the ground was covered with blood of people there and him. His clothes was covered with blood from slaugthering the now dead people.

She, at that time, who didn't know much about the dangers of the underworld, nor knew the dangers of the world. It was her firts time withnessing any dead body or murder. She was scared and horrified. He turn to look at her, smiling.

"Huh, there's a leftover mouse" He smiled creepily at her while she trembled in fear. His suppressing and deadly aura was pressuring onto her.

He neared while she stumbled backwards, trying to avoid him and create as much as gap as possible.

"S-stay away!" She panicked and he laughed, "Really? Do you really think you could escape?"

"I-I do! W-who are you?" She then questioned, unaware of his identity. He stopped in surprise, "You don't know me?"

"Yes? H-How would I k-know you?" She sttutered out in fear.

"Hah, you're lying" He continued onwards as she kept backing up.

"I genuinely don't know you! If I did, wouldn't I not ask the question?" She hastily argued.

"True, you don't look like what they would send nor do you look like you can fight. Or that you look dangerous. You truly look like a mouse" He chuckled to himself. She doesn't even look coming from the underworld.