River

Heavy breaths, his footsteps not dying down the further he ran.

The sun setting, clouds covering the sky and the street lamps being turned on the further he ran.

He wasn't sure where he was.
What part of town he was in.
If he even was still in the same town or not, but that didn't matter right now.

All the cat boy did, was run.

Giving up was easy, so easy actually that he questioned himself in that moment he ran from street to street, why exactly he was doing this and what he was supposed to do now.

Escaping seemed like something his body just was ready for the moment he had the chance.

Nearly bumping in some people as he panted, his feet never stopping as he followed the trail of street lamps.

A sudden door opening however, catching him off guard, nearly running into it, nudging it but ending up running inside the guy who just walked out.

On the ground, out of breath and the taller who leant up a bit irritated at what happened only to then make eye contact with the cat like eyes, both of them staring at each other for a few seconds.

".. Didn't we meet before..?"

Yoongi slowly standing up, mumbling a small apology and not really that interested in now doing smalltalk.

"Uhm.. Perhaps. Sorry again, but I have to go now" before he could make a run for it, his arm was already grabbed however, the pair of eyes not leaving him, a slightly concerned look in them.

"Are you hiding again? What's going on? Do you need help?"

"No! I was just.. Can you just let me go !?"

Yoongis slightly nervous and panicked eyes meeting the worried eyes of the brunette.

Yoongi just going quiet and without a single word getting pulled with that guy back inside the building.

"I'm Seokjin if you forgot..I'm not sure what's happening right now but you really seem to need some help"

"I didn't ask for help though.. I don't need your help. I-"

"You don't?"

".. No.."

Hell did his answer sound unsure.
He didn't want help, yet needed help.
But never would be now admit to it, let someone take advantage of him and end up in the same situation once again.

Yet there he was standing inside a restaurant and not doing anything as Jin let go of his hand and walked around the place preparing something.

"Just sit down.. Let us talk and eat."

So there Yoongi was, watching every step of Seokjin carefully and eventually sitting down with him and hesitantly starting to eat.

"So.. What was your name again?"

"..yoongi"

A small hum from Jin as he patiently let Yoongi eat.

"So tell me what happened.."

"It's not important.."

"It seems important to me if you keep having to hide yourself" Jin sighed and leant back only to shake his head a bit and then look at his phone, quickly texting someone before he looked back at Yoongi.

"How about you stay here for a while.. You can leave whenever you want, but I offer you to stay here for a while if you want to.. Alright?" Jin carefully spoke and then stood up to clean some things up while Yoongi still said nothing and just sat there.