part - 4

Barsha pov ...

Today is the day we have been waiting for so long...the CONCERT day ....
I still can't forget about the day I met with Taehyung at the airport....and I'm gonna meet him today too that's what makes me More excited....

Pihu pov...

Today we are going to attend BTS concert....we were so excited for this day that we didn't realise when the whole week passed....we did enjoy a lot in these whole week ... We brought new dresses which we are going to wear today.....

Time skip...(1 hour before concert at Barsha and Pihu's house or say wher they are staying now...)

Prasad:- Ahhh why are they taking so long...
Hritesh:- obviously because they are going to the CONCERT they have to look beautiful...
Bhola :- well some great people said that girls take too much time to get ready ...
Anil :- well the time taken by them pays off also ....
Prasad:- ehh? What do you mean...
Anil didn't speak any further... He just signed them to look towards something...they looked at where he directed....

Boys (except Anil) :- wow! They looking sooo beautiful....

Barsha:- yeah u all close ur mouth otherwise insects will enter inside it

Barsha:- yeah u all close ur mouth otherwise insects will enter inside it ....
Bhola:- believe us guys we weren't looking at you all ...
Arfa:- we know...
Hritesh:- yaahh !what do you mean by u know???
Pihu:- we know where u were looking at ...aur haan jyada yaah waah maat kar warna-
Barsha:- leave him Pihu we are getting late...

Time skip At The CONCERT

Author pov...

They all have arrived at the CONCERT.. & BTS is going to come in a few minutes... Pihu & her gang were talking with each other .... Suddenly they heard loud noises.... Then they looked at the stage being amazed ... They saw the 7 angles coming to the stage... They had never seen them in real ... They have always seen them either in their phones or in TV ...

Soon the CONCERT was over but BTS was still there on the stage talking and joking with ARMY ....

Pihu pov ...

Well the concert is already over but BTS is still here talking with ARMY ... Suddenly Tae & kookie came towards us- I mean our side as we were at the front row ...
I looked at kookie he was looking so damn handsome... I couldn't help but to stare at him ... suddenly he looked at my eyes directly... I tried but couldn't break the eye contact ...

Author pov...

Neither of them wanted to break eye contact...
Suddenly....

Barsha:- ( fake coughed ) .. well some one is in 9th cloud ...( Teasing them )...
Tae:- Hmm ...love is in the air I see...
Jk:- Yeah hyung what are you saying...? ( Shy)

Jk pov ...

The concert was already over and we were talking with the ARMY ... Suddenly I noticed someone & went towards the person & Tae hyung also followed me ... Then I saw the girl whom I met at the airport...she was looking soo beautiful & I was thankful to her for that day ... We were just looking into each other's eyes .... We broke the eye contact as tae hyung fake coughed & started teasing me ...

Tae pov ..

I was busy teasing kookie then I noticed someone familiar... I then remembered that she was the girl from the airport...
Her deep oceanic eyes I again felt myself drowning in her eyes ... She was looking beautiful just like that day ... Her silky shiny hairs ... I couldn't take my eyes of her ... I was looking at her for long then suddenly kookie shaked me

Jk :- Now what happened to you hyung what are u looking at...?
Tae:- uhh.. nothing

That girl suddenly looked at me then smiled at me ... Ohh God her smile is soo cute & I'm behaving like a teenager whose crush smiled at him 😅... Then that girl said something

???:- umm Anyeonghaseyo ...
.. can I take a pic of you ( nervously)
Jk :- yah Barsha u don't have to ask u can ...
Tae :- How did u know her name ?
Jk :- she told me
Tae :- oh ok..
Then we took so many pictures... Now I'm holding her phone & Kookie is holding Pihu's phone as we are checking the pictures we took ... And we secretly saved our number in their phone ... While scrolling through her gallery I saw a familiar place ... This place was our neighborhood... Are they our neighbours ????

To be continued.....

Are they really their neighbours?

Are they destined for each other?

Taekook fell in love ????

Will they be able to be together????

Let's see it in the next part....

Hey guys sorry for the late post .... And also for the short part .... Next part will be long
.. and can I get 10 votes ?
Are u all enjoying the story???... Do comment me .... Bye for now ...💜💜