part-23

With Arfa and jimin...

Arfa's mehndi was already done but was still wet ... She was feeling thirsty... But what can she do other than waiting for someone to help her ... But suddenly her face lit up when she saw an aunty coming towards her ..

Aunty :- Are bachha kya hua tum itni udas kyun lag Rahi ho ??

Arfa :- wo kya hai na aunty ji mujhe bohot pyaas lagi hai par koi hai hi nhi yahan is bechari ki madad karne ke liye ...

Aunty:- bas? Itni si baat ..? Ruko Mai abhi tumhare liye paani lati hun ...

Arfa :- are nhi nhi aunty paani nhi kuch thanda sa le aana ...

Aunty :- thik Mai ...

Aunty in mind :- Mera biwi aur uske nakhre.... Abhi se itne nakhre dikha Rahi hai toh pregnancy ke time kya hoga ...uff

Well this aunty was none other than Jimin...

Arfa in mind:- yaar iss aunty ki awaz kuch jaani pehchani lag Rahi hai ... Khair mujhe kya? .. apna kaam Banta bhad Mai Jaye janta ....
.
.
.
.

With Taehyung and Barsha..

Barsha was applying mehndi... Her back was paining cause of sitting straight for a while so she was about to lean back thinking that there would be a pillow behind her back but she was oblivious to the fact that the pillow that was behind her back was already gone a long ago ... Some kids took it ...( Without any reason I guess.  ..... Badmash bache )...

As she lean back she was about to fall but a strong hand was wrapped around her small waist stopping her from falling...she looked at the person whose face was covered with veil... But the scent and touch of person. Was familiar and the only person came to her mind was.....

Mehndi Artist:- Maam apki haath Mai kiska naam likhun?

Barsha:- Taehyung..

Mehndi Artist:- ok mam ...

Barsha told his name recognising the person... But the Mehndi Artist misunderstood it ... And Barsha was still unaware of this thing as she was busy looking at her man who was looking cute in saree ...

Mehndi Artist went away from there.after finishing her work ... Now it was only the two of them ...

Barsha :- Taehyung tum yahan kya kar rahe ho ? ..

Taehyung:- kya.matlab kya kar Raha hun ... Obviousl tumhe help kar Raha hu ...

Barsha :- par agar tumhe kisine dekh liya toh ... Pata bhi hai kya ho sakta.hai tumhara punishment??

He nodded slightly..

Barsha:- Phir bhi yahan aye ? ..

Taehyung:- Tumhare liye toh Mai Jaan bhi de sakta hu darling fir ye kya chiz hai??.

Barsha:-  Aap na kabhi nhi sudherenge ... Kitni baar mene bola hai ki aisi baat mat kijiye par aap- .... Khair chodiye yeh sab ab aahi gaye hai toh mere liye kuch khane ko le ayiye ... Bohot jor se bhuk lag Rahi hai ...

Taehyung:- acha ji ... Mere aane se pehle toh nhi lag Rahi thi bhuk ...

Barsha:- Par aab lag Rahi hai na .. plz kuch le aayie na ...

Taehyung:- Acha thik hai baba abhi le aata hun ...

He went away  and after sometime came back with a plate full of food...