Drunk out of luck

Tw: Alcohol will be mentioned in this chapter.

Alex: I'm so glad I got you as my best friend. 

Amy: Well. Thanks.

Alex: No problem. ( Amy and I met through Jaxx. She's so nice and caring. ) Hey Amy?

Amy: Yeah?

Alex: When you said out there that everyone was your friend including Jaxx. Did you mean any of that?

Amy: Of course. I'm not a liar. Sure Jaxx and I used to date. He still considered as my friend.

( Amy drinks her cup filled with blood and then spits it out. )

Amy: *cough* *cough*  Oh shit!

Alex: What's wrong?

Amy: This isn't regular blood. This is Blood Alcohol.

Alex: Amy how did you know that's alcohol?

Amy: Ummm. I started drinking as soon as I turned 21.

Alex: I wonder if I could poison Jaylnn with her drink. But killing people is Jaxx's job not mine.

Amy: Yeah. Come on let's go back to the party.

Charli: I've been looking for you guys everywhere!  Anyway Amy since the party is starting you might as well tell me what's wrong with Levi when he dated Alex.

Amy: .....

Alex: Yeah. You can tell her.

Amy: Many Centuries ago.....

             Flashback/ February 14th

Alex: Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy: Thank you. Jaxx gave me this beautiful ruby bracelet. He said to think of him every time he's gone.

Alex: Aww. That's so sweet.

Levi: There's the birthday girl.

Jaxx: Yep. My little angel is turning 14.

Amy: Oh hey Levi. Hey baby~

( Amy ran up to Jaxx and kissed him. Jaxx kissed her back obviously. Levi tried to kiss Alex but she pushed him. )

Amy: Our double date was so fun.

Alex: Yeah.

Levi: Mhm.

( Amy: Out in public, Levi loved Alex. But when they're alone, things aren't pretty. )

       When Levi and Alex are alone

( Amy:  Levi abuse Alex in every single way. Mainly of the abuse is verbal. )

Levi: Why can't our relationship be just like Jaxx and Amy's huh?

Alex: They take their relationship to the next level. I'm just not ready for that level yet.

( Levi slapped Alex in the face. Alex fell while she was in tears. Levi then pulled her hair and pinned her. )

Levi: I hate you! I don't know why did I date you in the first place! I'm breaking up with you! We're done!

                    A few seconds later

Charli: Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy: Thank you Charli. I loved the gift you gave me.

 I loved the gift you gave me