Will they forgive me?

Jaylnn: ( I have to make things right. Levi played me. So it's his fault that everyone hates me. )

Amy: Look who it is.

Jaylnn: Amy. Look I'm sorry for everything that's been happening. Levi played me and I want to be friends again. So do you-

Amy: I'm gonna stop you right there. Just because you were played that doesn't mean you should ask me for forgiveness. Also I heard that you broke up with Levi. Then found out the truth.

Jaylnn: .........

Amy: So not only did you get played, Karma that got you in the ass. To answer your question. I will never forgive you! So stop trying.

Jaylnn: Amy.....

Amy: Also. Jaxx is still not talking to you.

Jaylnn: He's my brother. So if he's not gonna talk I'll make him talk to me.

Amy: Ha! After what you did to Alex. He'll never talk to you ever again. So why don't you hide right back to your room. Bitch.

With Luca and Lily

Luca: Wait what?!

Lily: Yeah. My dad wants me to fall for Jaxx and now he's dating Sora. Once my dad finds out that I failed I'll be turned into dust!

Luca: Why does your dad want you to make Jaxx love you anyway?

Lily: To fix up his past.

Luca: What are you talking about?

Lily: My dad used to date Jaxx's mother and had Bella as their child. Now he wants me to date Jaxx. Oh fuck! I failed now my dad's gonna kill me!

Luca: Lily! Calm down. All you have to do is to not tell your dad okay?

( Lily wipes her tears away and looked at Luca. )

Lily: Okay. Thanks Luca.

Luca: Your welcome.

Lily: ( I knew I could trust him. )

Meanwhile

Sora: Hey baby~

Jaxx: Hey Sora.

( Jaxx kissed Sora. )

Sora: What are you doing?

Jaxx: Just looking at the sky. It reminds me of you. Beautiful, and sweet.

Sora: Awww! You're so sweet.

( Sora kissed Jaxx on the cheek. )

Sora: I have to ask you something.

Jaxx: What is it pumpkin?

Sora: I heard that when you date someone you put them first. Is that true?

Jaxx: Of course. And now that I'm dating you. I'll chose you over anything.

( Sora smiles and hugs his boyfriend. )

Sora: Also Jaylnn's gonna ask for your forgiveness.

Jaxx: Yeah like I'm just gonna forgive her for dating Alex's Ex-boyfriend. She's so stupid.

Sora: My thoughts exactly.

( The door opens)

Jaylnn: Hey big bro. Can I talk to you for a second?

( Sora glared at Jaylnn. Then looked at Jaxx. )

Sora: I think I should go.

Jaxx: Yeah. Because apparently this is gonna get ugly.