Chapter1-Besties?

Ashton was 17 and I was 16. Our birthdays were in the same month, so I was a out to be 17 and he was about to be 18. We were down by the river. His hazel eyes were sparkling. His hair perfectly swooped to the side. what am i talking about? Did I really have a crush on Ashton?

That would be almost impossible, im mean really like why, i known him for like 3 years and thats crazy i mean like.... "Sammy!" Ash yells as he splashes water at me interrupting my thoughts.

"Ill beat you to that tree!!!!" He yells. "No way!!!" I respond. We both took off. This is the kind of friendship we had. As we get closer and closer to the tree, i run towards him and tackle him. "That's cheating!!!" He yells. Im now on top of him and we are looking into each others eyes. We just sit there for a moment.

A piece of my hair falls in his face and i laugh. "Your laugh is so funny." He says. "Don't make fun of my laugh!" I say and hit him in the shoulder. "No no no, in a cute way. I love it." I start to blush and shoot straight up.

"We didn't finish our race!" I exclaim. I run and run and run. I'm finally the first one to touch the tree."Beat you!" I laugh. I look back and he is gone. "Ash?" I ask getting scared. "BOO!" He yells. "HOLY CRAP ASHTON!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!" I yell at him.

He just stood there and laughed. "Its getting dark lets get home." I say my voice still sounding a little scared. As we walk home i think about having a crush on Ash. I look up ay him. His perfectly sculpted face in the moonlight.

Im sounding so cliché right now.
I guess thats what love does to you though. "Hey do you want to come listen to my band tomorrow?" He asks me. "You mean those boys you said you didn't like because they were always joking around?" I ask. "Well ya... but its different now. I actually really like them." I think about it. "Sure, I'd love to." I respond. "Thanks." He says.

"Well, we're here." I say as we approach my house. His house was just down the street. "I had fun." He says. "Me too. Like always." I say. "Besties forever!" He exclaims. "Shhh....I think everybody's asleep." I whisper then giggle. "Well, bye. See you tomorrow Sam." he says. "Bye." I say then go inside.

I open the door to my room then hear someone behind me. "Where were you?" My mom asks. Crap. "With Ash?" I say thinking she is about to yell at me. "Whatever." She says. "I think she really trusts him to keep me safe. I change, brush my teeth and lay down.
I fall asleep a soon as my head hits the pillow........

..........................................
Hello lovlies!!! Please keep reading!!!! I promise it will be good. Just hang in there with me!

-5sos_is_bae4