Chapter 2- I want to see her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting in Ash's room. Laying down actually. I feel someones arm around me. Embracing me. I look over to see Ash. "Good morning babe." He mumbles. "Good morning?" I say weirdly.

"Are you okay?" He asks "i don't know." I say. Suddenly his lips crash onto mine. At first i hesitate. Then i get into the kiss. It was amazing. "I love you." he says into the kiss. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up again? He's gone. I'm in my own house. In different clothes. It was only dream. "Dangggg itttttt." I say. I sit there for a minute. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

Ash;):
Hey Sammy you can come over any time. The rehearsal is at my house.

I loved when he called me Sam or Sammy.

*Ash's POV*

I just texted Samantha. My phone dinged a few minutes later.

Sammy<3 : kk

I can't wait to see what she thinks of the boys. Or our music.

I used to have a crush on her but I got over it because I knew it would never happen.

If I had told her how I felt, she might have freaked out. Then everything would have gotten awkward.

Even if we did get together, there's always a chance of breaking up. which would lead to us never having the same friendship again.

*Samantha's POV*

I get up and take a shower. I'm still trying to get the whole Ashton thing off my mind. It's hard though because I really like him. I mean there's no way though. I wish life was easier.

I turn off the water and go to my room to get dressed. "SAMANTHAAA!"
My sister Riley yells. "OH MY GOD IM NAKED!" I yell back. "Whatever, can I borrow a dress." she asks. "Are you kidding me?!" I ask.

"No." she says.

"Sure." I say with a smile. I really love my little sister. Especially sharing stuff with her. I don't know, but we have a really strong bond. She's about 14 so pretty much 3 years younger than me. She just stands there for a minute.

"You know where my closet is." I say. "oh. Thanks big sis!!!" She says rather loudly and literally jumps on top of me and hugs me. She then sits up.

"Can you help me find something?"
She asks me in a hopeful voice.
"Of course!" I say. It's this kind of thing that makes me love being an older sister.

"How 'bout this one?" She asks.
"What exactly is the occasion?" I reply.
She kind of acts shy at first. But then jumps up and down. She grabs my hand and we sit down on the bed.

"You know that guy Jace?!" She asks excitedly. I nod. "HE ASKED ME ON A DATE!!!" "OH MY GOD THATS AWESOME!!!" I yell. We both screech and hug each other.

"I think we're gonna need to go shopping." I say. "Yassssss" Riley says.

"We should just go to the mall." I suggest. "Okay."she says. I need to text Ash and tell him I'll be a little late.

Sammy:
Hey Ash I'll be a little late, I have to help my sister with something.

*three minutes later*

Ash: ok

*Ash's POV*

Dang it. I really want to see her. If only she knew. The worst thing is that I can't let her know. That's why I only said ok. But really I'm not okay. I need her. "Ash!!! Are you okay mate?!" Asks Miachel. "Yeah! We asked you to count us in like three times!" Adds Calum.

"Oh sorry guys. I was.... I was just....just thinking about something."
"Ok then." Says Calum.

"So count us in this time, ok?" Says Luke

"Ok"

.....................................................

HELLO MY PEOPLES!!!!
Thank you if you are reading this right now! There is definitely more to come! The next chapter might be uploaded in about two to three days. LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL FOR ME!!! Yasssss.
So stay tuned for more!!!
Love you
-5sos_is_bae4