001.

༘⋆♡⸝⸝ 💌 ⊹。°˖➴CHAPTER 001!━ ❝ wanna be partners? ❞( real life )

༘⋆♡⸝⸝ 💌 ⊹。°˖➴
CHAPTER 001!
━ ❝ wanna be partners? ❞
( real life )

WARNING -

this chapter covers the topics of drug use and smoking. if these topics make you feel uncomfortable, please feel free to skip the first half of the chapter. i understand how sensitive these topics can be and do not want to make any reader feel uncomfortable while reading this story. i hope you enjoy the rest of the chapter, and thank you for understanding.

- des <3

˚. .˳·˖ .✧̣̇˚.

     IT HAD BEEN a full month since the rumors had started circulating around somerville high, but they still lingered

     IT HAD BEEN a full month since the rumors had started circulating around somerville high, but they still lingered. though the intensity had lessened somewhat, there was still a palpable buzz in the air. shawn continued to bask in the adoration of his little 'fans' throughout the school. while paula, avery, and mateo currently chose to spend their time getting high on the bleachers. following paula's fallout with her friend group, avery found herself in a similar predicament as they had shared this one specific friend group. despite disagreeing with their former friends and taking paula's side, they were still excluded from the group. however, they didn't mind being "kicked out" since they felt that the group was too arrogant anyway. the only people left in paula's social circle were mateo, her cousin, and avery, her best friend.

they found themselves alone on the bleachers of the somerville highlanders' field, with cooper keeping a watchful eye out for any school staff. the morning sun shone brightly, illuminating everything with a warm and refreshing light. the air was crisp and cool, filling the lungs with a clean, invigorating breath.