NOTE

Hellooo my lovelies.

IM BACK!!!!!!

OK so few pointers before we begin:

1. this book is the second installment in the Morgenstern series, and follows the events of the 1st book: OPHELIA. so if you haven't read the first book yet, you will NOT be able to understand many of the things that will happen here.

2. this is NOT an incest story.

3. read the one shots book on the Morgensterns. you can drop suggestions there on scenarios you would like to see involving any characters and i will do my best to make your imaginations come true.

4.  updates will be VERY slow, partly because i am on the verge of getting a new phone so i have to do a lot of things from laptop only, and partly because i will need time cultivate this plot properly.

5. any negativity, hostility, or hate comments and expressions will result in instant deletion and ban of that account. this does NOT mean im not open to criticism. please by all means point out my mistakes, as they will only help me grow.

6. i may have mentioned this earlier, that Sebastian and maybe even Ophelia are albinos, but i would like to correct this. they arent albinos, they just have silver hair and silver eyes.

7. i am aware of the disappoint among the readers upon the absence of smut in the last book (I AM SORRY) but im terrible at writing smex, especially when involved parties are not over 18. however, there are steamy scenes in this book as both parties over 18 *wink wink*.

that is it for now.  sit back and ENJOY LOVE YOU ALL MWUAAAAAAH

QOTD: where are you from? so that i might be able to set a common time suring which i can update the book.