~ Him and his dear ~

.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.
Tw: choking, shooting+blood+gore, swearing sassy Q 😍
.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.

• Quackity's pov •
-

I was pinned to the ground choking as the hand wrapped around my neck
"Bastard!" The man shouted at me Before a gun shot off shooting the man in the head blood being splattered on me and brain pieces as the man fell to the floor and I sat up quickly turning my head to face Karl. I sighed before standing up

"Thanks..." I said, looking down at the floor, "Boss won't be happy." He warned before leaving to the car,"I know..." I said, running over to the car and getting in with him as the driver drove away quickly.

"How did you end up like that?" Karl asked as I sighed."I didn't keep my eye out..." I said, looking out the window."Try better next time." He scolded, turning his head away.

.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.

The car pulled up to the headquarters as my boss and other agents stood beside him. 'He looks pissed..' I said to myself as we got out the car walking towards him.

"How did you manage that to happen?!" He said, angerly folding his arms. "Sorry, sir... I didn't keep my eye out.." I said, looking at the floor. "Look at me when you speak. And don't make that mistake again." He scolded."we got another mission coming in. Inside now, both of you." He said before walking away with the others.

I sighed, looking at Karl he shrugged at me, and I rolled my eyes, walking into the building and catching up with the others

Schlatt opened the meeting room door, revealing all the other agents. They looked at me with a disappointed look as I rolled my eyes at them.

"This mission is big, and we need 3 people." Schlatt explained, sitting down."Any volunteers?" He asked, and I sat down next to George, Karl next to me. I saw Karl raise his hand, and soon after George, I sighed before putting mine up as well. I'm not letting the group go alone?

Schlatt smiled. "Settled then. Karl George and quackity." He finished standing up and walking over to a draw and opening it, revealing 9 folders.

He walked back, slopping back down onto his chair and plopping them in a line on the table

"You guys need to go undercover and try to get captured by this exact Mafia. They owe me a lot, and we hate each others guts and have a harsh history..." Schlatt sighed, finishing the last part.

The folders all read

Sapnap
Skeppy
Tommyinnit
Tubbo
Niki
Jack manifold
Dream
Technoblade

And in the middle was

Wilbursoot.

I was interested in this, to be honest. We haven't had an interesting mission in ages.

"The plan is you have to try get their attention. Basically, kill one of their guards or something, " Schlatt explained.

"The person you need to get eyes on is Wilbursoot. The leader, " Schlatt said, standing up, removing the files but wilburs and putting them back.

"Take a look at it for me." Schlatt said, pushing the folder towards me, smirking

I opened the folder and read everything out. dang, this guy is interesting asf

I finished, placing the folder back down as schlatt took it, checking it out and nodding, placing it back. "Great! You should go now." Schlatt said before standing up,"If you need any help, WHICH you shouldn't need, call bad." Schlatt said, eyeing me as I bit my lip back.