~ shopping spree ~

Warnings: sexual Assualt. (Ish? There's no consent.)

'''⊱ ────── {· ⚘ ·} ───── ⊰'''

-

"You did what?!" Quackity shouted at Karl as George stood aside. They were outside of the mall after being dropped off by a driver, and they were granted permission to go shopping, and karl had just told them he had kissed sapnap.

"Look, look, to be fair... he was leaning in first! I took the lead." Karl defended himself, "and and! By the looks of it, you probably kissed wilbur!" Karl stated, crossing his arms.

"Hey..." He stopped for a moment. "Shut up." He rolled his eyes. "Before we go in, I gotta go to the back of the building in the alleyway, Schlatt wanted to talk to me." He sighed

"Seriously? Good luck, man." Karl scoffed

-

Quackity was nervous. But really, he knew what was coming as he entered the alleyway.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Schlatt snarled at him as they stood close.

"You stopped sending info? Why." He questioned quackity.

"Sorry, I got carried away with things." He moved his gaze to anywhere, but Schlatt.

Schlatt slapped him.

"I'm disappointed in You."

"Thanks."

Before he could try get away, He was pushed to the wall by Schlatt.

"I don't like your attitude. You have a mission to succeed, correct?" Schlatt challenged holding quackity in a tight grip.

"Yes, sir."

"Without information. I can't see your status on him, Don't get distracted. You have a mission to do. Don't disappoint me again, got it?" Schlatt clenched his teeth.

"Yes, sir, sorry."

"Glad to hear."

Schlatt leaned into him, pecking his lips and moving his hands to quackity's waist, quackity felt uncomfortable by that.

But also, used to it.

Schlatt lowered his lips down to the shorters neck, leaving 3 marks before locking up his cheek.

He felt disgusted by that.

He felt bad by that.

He felt cold.

Schlatt used his sharpest teeth to make a wound on his neck, blood slipped down his throat.

'That hurt...' quackity thought.

"Schlatt...I need to get back to the others." Quackity sighed, wanting to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

"Fine." He let him go.

"Remember, don't disappoint me."

-

"Back, guys! Sorry." He pulled a fake smile returning back to his friends

But they noticed straight away.

"Oh my god! Seriously?" Karl frowned quickly, getting some foundation out his bag.

"I hate that guy..." George sighed, This wasn't the first.

"Thank you, Karl." Quackity thanked him, They quickly decided to move on and forget about it.

-

"I'm so glad wilbur gave you his credit card! This was so fun." Karl smiled, giggling as he held his hand full of bags up.