~ murder ~

Hey, pookies!!

Wilbur will be back on the qsmp in October omg🫢

Quackity was in the uk?!?!?

Anyway..🥰

This chapter is based on the last one.

Wilburs 'friendly fight with JARED 😈

Also, for this chapter, use the song

Not all of them (phone guy's theme) -random encounters

(YES A FNAF SONG.)

'''.   ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ꨄ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒   .'''

Tw: Murder, blood, guns so weapons, swearing

'''.   ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ꨄ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒   .'''

~ Wilbur's Pov ~

Grabbing all the weapons we needed and loading the vehicle, I finally left the base with dreamwastaken and sapnap. The driver is Technoblade as he is the fastest at it. And some backup team, foolish, skeppy, and eret.

I did feel bad for little ducky, tho. I don't want to hurt his feelings with this, but he owes me ALOT of money after messing with my family.

You see, he used to bully tommy when toms was in high school. Always picked on him whenever he saw him on the side of the pavement or anywhere, really.

I did warn him... and his dad owed my father about 100k in cash. Never paid, so now my dad is retired from being a boss man it's my turn to take care of it.

I do know his dad never paid, so my dad killed the guy. So his idiotic son messed with toms more and his friend Tubbo as "revenge"

Stupid, honestly. So now I'm gonna finish the job. He messed with MY family, so I think I have the appropriate right to kill the guy? Right.

Arriving at his house, I stepped out the door. Black trench coat with a gun in my pocket, I knocked on the door and saw a doorbell, so I rang that too.

Waiting patiently for someone to answer, a noise came from behind with some shouting.

"Wilbursoot." A deep voice was heard from behind me, sighing. I  turned around slowly, being faced with the one and only Jerk. Schlatt

'''.   ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ꨄ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒   .'''

"Long time no see, eh?" Wilbur smiled at him, digging his hands in his pockets.

"I know what you're doing here." Schlatt said, taking a gun from his pocket but quickly regretting it as wilbur kicked it out of his grasp.

"Tch tch... always getting right into it?" Wilbur smiled mischievously
"Let me guess... Backup for Mr Jared?" He walked closer to the ram.

"Ugh... your no fun." Schlatt rolled his eyes, "Yes. But not just to protect his ass, I want YOU dead most of all." Clinching his teeth together as he looked up at the man.

"Wow! I'm hurt, truly." Wilbur said sarcastically before smirking again.

"I'd never protect his ass, truly." Schlatt mocked, reaching for his pocket knife

Wilburs smirk dropped as he got mocked, getting more angry at the sudden interruption.

"I have no time for this schlatt. Where is he." Wilbur deepened his voice this time.

"Can't tell you... that's the whole point dumbass." Schlatt growled at the man opening his pocket knife, earning a laughter from wilbur.

"How stupid is that?" He pointed at the small knife ruffling schlatts hair but regretting it as schlatt stabbed wilburs shoulder

"Ow." Wilbur said, frowning sarcastically before punching schlatt in the nose, making blood leak from schlatts nose

"Ow, you asshole!" Schlatt complained as he put his hand on his nose as he stepped back from the punch

"You did stab me. Is it only fair?" Wilbur smirked as schlatt looked at him, annoyed.

Schlatts "gang" appeared from the corners of the house, making wilbur sigh.

"Seriously? More idiots.." Wilbur now being the one to complain eyeing the people.

Badboyhalo
Fundy
Ponk

Knowing them was already annoying enough for wilbur. He knew they were terrible, but this was gonna be an easy fight.

'''.   ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ꨄ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒   .'''

Foolish fought punk

Eret fought Fundy

Skeppy somewhat fought bad?

And then schlatt and wilbur were fighting.

-

"You're so annoying," Wilbur complained as he kicked schlatt to the ground. Blood came out both their nose and scratches everywhere.

"And weak." Wilbur smirked, "surrender?" Wilbur hoped the answer was yes cuz he was getting tired and he missed his office and someone...

"Fuck. Fine... you win. I surrender. " Schlatt breathed, laying down on the muddy floor where it started raining during the whole event.

Schlatt obviously hated being defeated. Especially saying it out loud, so he was very angry, and now he's gonna take it out on quackity or someone else he can hit.

"Good! I'll be off. Kill Jared for me as a favour, please." Wilbur rolled his eyes, annoyed he didn't get the chance thanks to schlatt. He got his gang and went back to the car where techno awaited.

'''.   ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ꨄ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒   .'''

Stumbling through the corridor, they were back at the base, and tommy was worried about the injuries on wilbur. Everyone went to take care of themselves, but wilbur refused to do his and get his work done with first, which tommy didn't like.

"You got hurt, Wil!" Tommy shouted at the man as they reached his office

"I don't care toms! I'll deal with it on my own!" Wilbur pushed tommy back and shut the door on him, hearing Tommy's angry grumbling before stomping away.

He sighed, stumbling to his chair.

"What a day."

He looked at the stack of paperwork and then his injuries, "they can wait. Work is far more important." he picked his pen up about to start his work a knock was heard.

"Come in." He groaned as he leaned back into his chair.

"What happened?!" The sweet voice he craved to hear all day finally spoke.

'''.   ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒ꨄ⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒   .'''

IM FINALLY DONE OMG! short chapter, I know. Make sure to check my announcements for updates!

Thank you all so much for the support, seriously! <3

It means a lot to me!

Have a good day
/
Good night!