Chapter 10

"My, how you've grown!" Sara said as she hugged him.

"It sure has been awhile." He answered sheepishly.

"Borley." Janner whispered, relived at the fact that the day would not end in a battle.

"What are you doing here?"

 At the very moment the final word came out of her mouth, A strong, hooded woman dropped from the ship.

"Can a gal not celebrate her friend's twentieth birthday nowadays?" 

"Maraly!" 

"The one an only!"

"How long has it been?" Sara asked while embracing her friend in a tight hug.

"To long."

She then immediately realized, "Why did you come in a STRANDER marked ship! You drove the whole kingdom into fear!"

"It was the only boat I had to carry this lot." Maraly shrugged while all of the others on the ship came down.

It was all of the children from the fork factory, well, the young adults now.

They all greeted her one by one, some with tears, some with joy.

"Kalmar!" Sara beckoned.

"Yes?" He answered swimming through the sea of bodies to her.

"Do we have enough room in the palace to keep them for a couple of days?"

"Yes, but they might have to sleep on the floor."

Borley stood beside her, "Well go anywhere for Sara.

She was touched at the brightness of his loyalty. Even though it had gone through many waves of fear, and had been far for many years, it still burned.

They traveled back to the castle and set up areas for the guests to sleep in.

"Maraly can sleep in my room, and I could sleep with Janner." Kalmar said blushing.

"No way." Janner and Maraly said simultaneously.

"I do not want to smell what you ate in your drool and hear your snores, thankyouverymuch." Janner said, making his point.

"Yer' the king, sleep in yer' fancy room, I'll be fine. Besides, I'm not much for feather pillows." Maraly said, making hers.

"Alright then. I just thought..." Kalmar said trailing off.

"What?" Sara asked.

"Its nothing." he shrugged.