47: 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

Hey friends, I'm back again 😝😝 I bet you missed me. This oneshot was kinda rushed, It's kinda weird and idk wtf is actually going on.. My adhd mind doesn't let me think. Anyways this is for my girl scarsloverr

-

You moved around in your bed expecting your girlfriends to be there to cuddle you and tell you to stop moving but instead you rolled to far and fell off the bed, landing flat on your face and hit the floor with a loud thud. You head 2 pairs of footsteps and the bedroom door open, "You ok?" Scar asked, She helped you up and lizzie kissed your cheek.

"I'm fine." You laughed as you looked at their worried faces, "I rolled off the bed.." They both rolled their eyes, They thought you fainted or something really bad happened.

They went downstairs and you followed behind them, You jumped onto lizzie's back and she gave you a piggyback to the living room. She placed you on the couch and she sat next to you.

You was happy for more than 1 reason, The first reason was because you three actually have some time alone, The second reason was because it was summer AND the final reason was because the girls are really possessive of you and since it was hot outside you'll be wearing less clothes. Iykyk.. ;)

"Mommy.." You said as you looked at lizzie with innocent eyes and a pout, "Can we go to the beach?" You bit your lip and kissed her, Lizzie couldn't resist you when you did that so she obviously said yes.

But.. Scar walked in and raised her eyebrows at liz, "Baby, Not today." Liz pushes you off her and gave you an apologetic smile, You frowned and looked at scar.

"Daddy." You smiled and stood up, Scar walked straight out so you ran after her and tackled her. She hit the floor and you turned her over and straddled her lower stomach, "Please.." You pouted, "Imagine how good I'd look in a bikini.. especially the red one." You whispered in her ear, Scar wasn't easy to persuade but she gave in to you easily.

"NO!" Scar said in a stern voice, You got off her and stormed back upstairs, Lizzie looked at scar and helped her up.

"I don't think she was mad about you saying no." The one thing about you was that you hated when people yelled at you, "Is was the fact you yelled in her face." Scar sighed and they both walked back upstairs to get their girl.

"Y/N?" Scar asked as she walked into the bedroom, they saw a human sized lump in the bed and the tv playing scream, "Baby." scar pulled the covers off you and you looked at her with red eyes.

You sniffed and brung your knees upto your chest so you turned into a ball, "what?" You asked, The two girls got in the bed either side of you and cuddled upto you.

"I'm sorry." scar whispers before kissing your cheek, she looked at the TV and looked back at you, "How about we have a movie day? And we can go to the beach tomorrow.. You can wear the red bikini and we can even watch the sun set." You gasped and looked at her with a massive smile.

"REALLY?!" Scar nodded and you hugged her, Lizzie sighed dramatically and you both looked at her. You jumped into her arms and kept an eye on the tv for sid and gale.

You went downstairs with them again and got some popcorn along with candy and ran back upstairs with it, You stole scars hoodie and scar wasn't impressed but lizzie found it funny since you always steal hers.

"Now you know how it feels bitch." Lizzie kissed your head as she also took one of scars hoodies, "Thanks baby." Scar rolled her eyes, she secretly loved that her girls were wearing her hoodies.

You and lizzie were cuddled upto scar and you restarted all the movies, It was 6pm by the time you finished scream 1 since your sleep schedule is really messed up.

you all watched scream 1 to 3 and scar fell asleep by the time scream 2 finished, you went downstairs to bake cookies with lizzie and you both giggled so much since you drew on scars face.

you got out flour and you let your intrusive thoughts win, You pulled lizzie over to you and dumped the whole bag of flour on her head. You laughed and she chased you round the kitchen, She grabbed another bag and threw it at you hard enough for it to explode all over you.

You were both giggling and laughing, You baked the cookies and added alot of sugar which scar is gonna kill you for in the morning. You cleaned up the flour since you started it and lizzie did help by trying to vacuum it up but you told her to fuck off since it would wake up scar.

By the time you went back upstairs it was around 5am and scream 4 was playing, You and lizzie sneaked back into the room and changed clothes before sneaking back into bed and cuddling back upto scar.

You kissed them both and fell asleep with lizzie's hand in yours and your head on scars chest, Lizzie admired you and gave you a soft kiss before falling asleep herself.

-

A/N : This was so rushed 😭