𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐈 𝐗 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐀

Dark brown feathers ruffled lightly,giving off the hint of excitement that was evident on the demon's face.A large grin that showed off pointy canine teeth that were perfect for tearing into the flesh of humans.Dagger like talons got a firm grip on a tuff of short cut pink hair,forcing the other male to look directly into his own yellow eyes.

"Growing out your hair could make this easier ya know?" Urogi,a clone of Upper Moon Four,giggled happily as the other demon only let out a small growl in reply.Letting his bird like hands feel around the exposed blue striped skin,leaving little scratches in places that were mostly decorating the stronger's thighs and back.
"Fuckin' tease," Akaza swore under his breath,gritting his teeth together a hand barely ghosted over his dick.Leaving the genital throbbing in desperation for attention.Now finding it extremely uncomfortable to be bend over a table,bare naked with his ass high in the air for the other's personal use.
"Your reactions are funny Lord Akaza," the winged demon taunted as he licked a stripe on the stronger's neck,relishing the gasp of shock that act rewarded him with.Hooking one of his talons under the ropes that bound Upper Three's wrists together just to annoying.

Suddenly Urogi dropped to his knees,clearly confusing the higher ranked demon who was just about to ask what he was doing until he felt something wet against his hole.
"Ur-OgI~" Akaza moaned loudly as a wet muscle pushed past the ring of his hole,biting down on his lip to suppress any more lewd noises.Though that was proving to become difficult to do as the harpy based demon started to become more aggressive with how he was acting,trying to tempt more sounds from the demon above.
"God you're so loud," the brunette wipes the spit from that was dripping down his chin with the back of his hand as he stood up.Swiftly remove his pants and fundoshi with one clawed hand while the other held the other's head harshly against the wooden table.Enjoying the pained groan that slipped through his ears.
"You moan like a woman,it's adorable." Akaza let out a strangled moan as he felt Urogi practically ram his cock into his body.Digging the nails of his fingers into his palm as he tried to quickly adjust,eye's rolled back into his skull as pleasure overwhelmed his nerves.

Urogi cackled at this,grinning largely as he pulled out half way before slamming back in.The action was smoother than it would have been if he hadn't decided to eat out the older demon about a minute ago.Plus it was more pleasurable this way since Akaza could focus on the way his body was so roughly pressed against the table instead of a dick ripping his insides apart if he hadn't been eaten out.

"I'm going to rail your ass until the only thing you can remember is my name Lord Akaza~."

Neat feathers ruffled once more with excitement,wings moving to rest against the owner's back.Taloned hands grasping ahold of the older demon's wrists or ass which would leave evident bloody marks.

A string of swears fell from Akaza's lips like some kind of prayer as he practically felt his organs being re-arranged by the weaker demon's cock.Tears streaming down his face like a river as he was mercilessly used like some kind of sex doll,not that he minded in the slightest.It was nice to seen as something other than a scary Upper Moon,even if what he was seen as was some desperate demonic whore that wanted both more than to be fucked into oblivion by his co-workers

Urogi was rough,with the pure force he was being fucked into making him leak pre-cum like faucet was evident enough.The thrusts were purely provided by raw lust that was desperate to be fulfilled and Akaza would be the body that would the one to make sure that lust was perfectly satisfied.

"God...fuck Akaza," the Upper Four clone breathed heavily,drops of sweat running down his forehead as he felt himself rapidly becoming closer to his orgasm.Not that he minded because being able to ruin somebody as strong as the feisty and feared Upper Moon Three was an accomplishment.
"Fuck!Please!" Akaza whined loudly,completely giving into the pleasure that lit up his nerves like a match does to gasoline.Not bothered if he would be considered a desperate whore or slut after this by Urogi.The need for release overpowered any logical thinking he was cable of in that wonderful moment.

Urogi laughed lowly,watching a sticky white substance fall onto the floor below in strings.It was obvious what had happened,he had successfully made the Upper Moon Three cum.It was amusing and quite the accomplishment.
"You're such a fucking cock-slut!" The harpy demon cackled much like the manic he is,biting down hard on the older's shoulder.Eagerly lapping up the blood that spilled out of bite wound,finding pleasure in the electrical shocks being sent through his nerves thanks to the strength stronger's blood.
"shut- aH~!" Oh fuck did Akaza feel incredible,loving how mercilessly he was being pounded into like some kind of flesh light.It felt amazing to be used like this.
"God damn it!" The smaller demon hissed slightly,pounding even harder which caused the demon below moan even louder before.Turning him on even more which only made his thrust as fast as possible,chasing his desired release which was coming up rapidly.

With a few finale thrusts Urogi came deep inside the stripe demon's ass,groaning loudly as he did so.Still keeping his classic grin as he panted from the energy that was used up from their fought sex together.
"Get...Get your fuckin'...dick outta me," Akaza ordered weakly though he still sounded threatening.Even if he knew being threatening wouldn't work with Hantengu's clone of joy.
"Nah I'm good Lord Akaza," the other giggled happily,leaning to rest his forehead against Upper Three's shoulder.

"I'll stay inside you since you're so perfectly suited for my cock now ya slut."