𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐔 𝐗 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐀

A tattooed fist slammed against a wooden wall that was apart of the almost empty first carriage of a moving train.The Mugen Train to be exact.

There were two demons in the carriage who had a significant rank difference.

Upper Moon Three-Akaza.A hot-headed and thrill seeker demon who wore very little to hide the upper half of his body.Short cut pink hair,bright yellow eyes and a snow white body covered in deep blue stripes.

Lower Moon One-Enmu.A rather joyful and sadistic demon who dressed smartly in a suit.Black hair that faded to blue then to pink,three square marks under his eyes on his cheeks that faded from yellow to turquoise.

For the last couple of months these two demons have been intending to meet and finally they have.All thanks to the orders that had been so rudely forced upon them by their Master who wanted them to work together.

"You're annoying." Akaza seethed through his teeth,there wasn't much of a difference between the heights so he wasn't as intimidating as he hoped to be.Though even if he was taller,much taller,then it probably wouldn't have scared the Lower Moon anyways.Considering the fact that he felt his legs start to turn into jelly at how harshly he was being treated.Like the masochist he is.
"Apologies Lord Akaza.Is there anything I can do for your forgiveness?" Enmu smirked as a noticeable blush spread across his cheeks,taking a quick glance to the floor.Trying to make the pinkette get the hint on what he was willing to do.
"I thought that fuckhead Douma was lying when he said you were this desperate for dick," Akaza snarled quietly as he stepped backwards slightly.Eyeing the lower ranked demon up and down.

To be honest,Lower One was actually quite pretty for a guy.It was frustrating to Akaza for some unknown reason.Being the presence of somebody who could be considered a beauty made some type of rage and surprising lust run through his veins.

Weighting up the options in his head.It wouldn't do any harm if he got sucked off by this Lower rank.

Enmu giggled lowly,a large grin spread across his face with a deep blush.Being in front of an Upper Rank who was incredibly beautiful for a man was a privilege he never thought he would have the opportunity to have.
"What would you like me do?" Akaza let out a small tsk as the watched the cloud of lust appear in the weaker's eyes.Clenching his fists together as his common sense and urge to reck somebody so weak battled.
"...On your knees weakling," he spat lowly,stopping himself from smiling when the black haired demon immediately dropped.It was rather cute how eager he was to have an Upper Moon ram their dick down his throat.

Enmu's mouth was very warm,it almost felt like he was in an incredible loose hole.Either way there no doubt that Upper Three wouldn't enjoy it.All this pent up sexual desire was starting to get extremely annoying so having this opportunity was brilliant.

Akaza rested his forehead against the wall of the train cart,tattooed hand having a tight hold in the younger's hair.Forcing the Lower Moon to take every inch of his dick into his throat not that he minded.Enmu's eyes were filled with tears which blurred the joy in his eyes,happily lapping and sucking around the heft of responsive flesh in his mouth.Absolutely adoring the highly ranked demon that has allowed him to do this.

Just as the lower moon was about to attempt to pull back for air,hot sticky cum shot down his throat.Being forced to sallow it without a hint of mercy being shown.

"My throat feels like it's on fire," Enmu mumbled with a large grin on his face,a hand holding his throat as salty tears ran down his cheeks.Surely there would be red marks there later but he didn't care.Only wishing that the taste would stay forever.Eyes fixated on the other demon in front of him,a small idea popped into his head.
"Lord Akaza..." he mumbled as he leaned forward,taking the softening tattooed cock in his palm.Smiling up the striped demon who growled lowly at the sensation but did nothing to stop it from happening.
"Fuckin' whore," Akaza grumbled in a rough voice quite the surprise to his usual soft and smooth voice.Sounding a bit older than he is.
"Get on one of the benches," he ordered and Enmu was very happy to comply to those commands.Happily laying down on one of the soft cushioned benches,waiting for something to happen to him.

"Oh fuck!" Enmu's eyes rolled back almost instantly,tears brimming at his eyelashes.Tensing up,back arched off the bench.
"God...I'm so...full..." the Lower moon moaned lowly,tears running down his chalky white cheeks.Legs wrapped around the older's waist with a tight grip.
"Shut up." Akaza orders harshly,wrapping a hand around the weaker's throat.His other hand on his waist,keeping it held up for easier movement.Nails digging into the milky white skin beneath the palm of his hand only resulting in his dick being clenched around.A small grunt escaping the lips of the Upper Moon who flushed their hips together.

"DEMONS!SHOW YOURSELF THIS INSTANT!"

Akaza growled lowly under his breath,looking down at the very disappointed Lower Moon One.Pulling out rather quickly so he could tuck his cock back into his fudoshi and pull his pants up.He ordered Enmu to fix himself while he dealt with this insect of a hashira that had intervened with their activity.

Enmu whined with disappointment,pulling both his underwear and pants.Wishing that the hashira that interrupted them died a painful death for ruining their fun.
"Stupid fucking hashiras." He mumbled angrily as he walked back to the front of the very first carriage.Sitting down on one of the benches as he awaited the return of Upper Moon Three.