~ chapter 25 ~

Ten days have passed since the incident.
From Yunho, no trace nor hint.

The atmosphere in Seonghwa's house had shifted - it was kind of different from before.

Even though the situation still wasn't able to completely cool off, Yuri and Seonghwa also felt more comfortable and closer as the time passed. After spending yet another hours-long talk that night, the relationship between the pair had changed immensely.

For instance, Yuri smiled a lot more.

Seonghwa would feel butterflies raging in his stomach whenever she mustered up the courage to send him a shy smile, a bit awkward sometimes, but still beautiful in his eyes.

And for Yuri, every remark the healer made, every gesture just caused her to feel funny in her chest.

The only detail that really bugged Seonghwa about it was the fact that even though her smiles were genuine, they also held a monstrous amount of guilt. Yuri seemed like she was always on alert and didn't allow herslf to relax.

He wouldn't lie, the incident did hurt him after all and he was also afraid, maybe even a tad bit traumatized.
But he couldn't stand her discomfort and the way she spent hours gazing out the window and watched the tree line.

How can I help her ?
Lately, the thought had been running his mind relentlessly.

"Wear this. Maybe then you'll finally be able to pull some maidens."

His eyes widened the moment San's voice rang through his head.

What?

"I mean it, as a concerned cousin."

Asking San for help on girl problems would be the last thing Seonghwa would do. For some reason however, he still found himself infront of his cousin's house some time later - of course, only after having made sure that Yuri would still spend some time in the back, training.

Is this a dumb idea?

Probably.

The healer still decided against his gut feeling when he knocked thrice.

"Hello?"

Almost immediately, the door swung open, a gush of wind surprising Seonghwa in the face.

"Hyung!", a million dollar smile lifted on the younger's lils before he attached himself onto the other.
The older stumbled back, not expecting the impact.

"San! Careful.", he rubbed his shoulder, feeling the incoming pain already.

"So, what do you need from me?"

The pout on the other's face vanished rather quickly, confusion painting his face.

"How did you know I needed something?"

"You never come visit on your own accord, unless you need something."

Ouch.

Seonghwa smiled, saying sorry from the bottom of his heart.

"So?"

For one last time, he contemplated. He couldn't let San know what he needed the suit for - the other would tease him mercilessly.

But wouldn't it be too obvious?

Seonghwa also needed help with managing his otherwise messy and unkept hair, skin and so on.

So that's why he always tells me to take more care of my appearance.

His shoulders slumped in realisation.