◦•●◉✿ ɱყ ϝҽҽƚ ԃɾαɠɠҽԃ αƈɾσʂʂ ƚԋҽ ɠɾσυɳԃ ✿◉●•◦

(A/N)- I chose the wrong time to start a fic :'D I forgot about state testing, but dw I've only got 3 more, so I will start the weekly updates soon! Also this fic is gonna shift to only (Y/N)'s pov. until the last chapter or two, I'll probably do like 3 or 4 more chapters, but just a forewarning! Sorry this is kinda shorter than I want it but it's good enough right now! I hope you enjoy, and sorry for the delay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Giorno hadn't expected this. He'd got a bad feeling when Bucciarati was told only one of them would be allowed to get off the boat, and that feeling was confirmed when he'd gone to help Bucciarati. Once he entered the building he saw both Bruno and Trish laying on the floor.

Giorno rushed to help Bucciarati who was still somehow conscious. "Don't worry. I can fix this." his words rushed and frantic. As the rest of the team entered the building Goirno finishes healing Bruno and moves to Trish, who's wrist is being held together by a zipper, and heals her.

After everyone, save Fugo and Narancia, agreed to betray the boss Giorno gave something to Fugo. "I don't blame you for staying, but I must ask a favor of you. Bring it to (Y/N L/N), and if you would read it to them. They are someone very important to me" Fugo opened his hand to see a small folded note. Fugo nodded to Giorno, putting the note in his pocket.

After Narancia swam after the boat, Fugo fought himself back from doing the same. His mind, not agreeing with his body.

 ◦•●◉✿ ------- ✿◉●•◦

Fugo eventually turned around, going to the address on the outside of the note, only to be turned away. "I'm delivering something on the behalf of Giorno" he explained to the lady at the door.

"They're not here." the woman replied, "They got sick, go to the hospital down the street. You can't miss it"

Fugo turned around, and walked to the hospital he was all too familiar with. The same place that Narancia went. Once he entered the building, he knew his way around. He asked the women at the front desk for (Y/N)'s room number, and was on his merry way. Once he reached the door, he peeked inside, seeing that they were awake he knocked and asked if he could come in, explaining that he had something from Giorno. As soon as he looked them in the eyes he could tell they couldn't see.

"My name is Pannacotta Fugo, I'm a friend of Giorno. He asked me to bring you this."He pulled out the note, and crumpled it a bit so that (Y/N) knew what it was. "He also asked me if I'd read it to you, if that's alright with you" Fugo added the last bit as an afterthought. He'd just met this person, of course they might not be comfortable with him reading something he suspected to be private.

"If you don't mind reading it, that'd be lovely." (Y/N) lifted their head in his direction. Their (e/c) eyes cloudy from cataracts.

Fugo opened the note and began to read...

"ℋ𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 (𝒴/𝒩),

ℐ 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹. ℐ 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒.

ℐ 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 ℐ 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒. ℐ𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇.

𝒟𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃. ℐ 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒, ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 ℐ 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎,

𝒢𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓃𝑜 𝒢𝒾𝑜𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶"

When Fugo finished he looked up and was met with teary eyes. (Y/N) was on the verge of crying. He realized that Giorno did really care about them, more than he initially thought, and the same went for them. Fugo took a deep breath and chose his next words carefully, "If you'd like, I can help you in Giorno's stead." He bit his lip, expecting to be rejected, to be told to leave and be forced to think about the betrayal of his friends, his family.

"If it isn't a burden to you, I could quite use the help." They finally spoke, sending waves of relief over Fugo. He could repay Giorno in at least some capacity, and he felt comfort in that he might be forgiven for what the others probably saw as betrayal.

Fugo was content with that, and he knew that he could keep himself afloat in the thoughts that whirled inside of his head. His shoulders lightened and he sat by (Y/N)'s bed until the hospital forced him to leave, so he headed home, wherever that was.

-------------------------------------------------------

I found some really good cataract simulators, I'll put the link's in the comments if you wanna see what it looks like, enjoy this chapter, I'll try and update more regularly.