𝟎𝟎. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

▌ ALEXANDRIA HUNNINGTON , has spent most of her life in a British boarding school. With her dad always travelling for work all around the world, and her mum dying a few years ago, it was easier for her to be there. Since the age of 11, to now, she's been living in House of Anubis. Every holiday though, her dad travels back to London, to their childhood house, and spends it there. With Alex being born in London, living in Liverpool isn't that of a change, still pretty far.

Since the first day Alex joined, she, Patricia and Amber were really close. You might think, how do people like them three have anything in common? Well, they really don't, but still know how to make it work. There's also Joy, but Alex and her aren't quite what you can call close.

People at Anubis say Alex can sometimes be the sweetest girl you know, but sometimes she speaks her mind too much, and most of the time her mind thinks of not-so-kind things to say. This can lead to several things.

Jerome Clarke. A total dick. Maybe not exactly, but in Alex's eyes, he's quite questionable. Ever since the beginning, he's always thought of different ways to constantly annoy her, and obviously, Alex never lets it slide. She always has a way to get back at him for anything he does. Especially pranks.  Maybe this is how they're friends, or maybe not friends? It's complicated. With their mutual friend, Alfie Lewis, they don't really have a choice to ignore each other and be out of each other's lives, and plus, they do live in the same house.

With her mum dying when she turned 13, her dad had no other choice but to work full-time. This meant he was rarely there for her, but she says she doesn't mind. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she likes the loneliness, but she knows she's never alone. Living in anubis house showed her how it feels to have a family. Some times more than other times.

SELENA GOMEZ AS...

NAME: Alexandria HunningtonNICKNAMES: Alex, hunnington, pinkie pieLOVE INTEREST: Jerome ClarkeAGE: 16SEXUALITY: unlabelled PRONOUNS: she/her

NICKNAMES: Alex, hunnington, pinkie pie
LOVE INTEREST: Jerome Clarke
AGE: 16
SEXUALITY: unlabelled
PRONOUNS: she/her

CHARLES ESTEN AS...

NAME: Peter Hunnington NICKNAMES: dad, mr hunningtonLOVE INTEREST: (deceased)AGE: 49SEXUALITY: straightPRONOUNS: he/him

NICKNAMES: dad, mr hunnington
LOVE INTEREST: (deceased)
AGE: 49
SEXUALITY: straight
PRONOUNS: he/him

BEST READ IN:
     font - times new roman
colour - black
size - any

————

author speaks!!

HOA FANFIC YAYAYAY

cant wait to write this 🤯

okay bye bye !!

love — el