Chapter Ten- Roller Rinks and Dessert

Your P.O.V.

—-----------------------

We head into the roller rink and go grab some skates. I'm the first to grab some skates and head out to the rink. I've always liked skating so this isn't anything new to me I make my way around the rink once and come back to a struggling Georg. I laugh at him and he just glares at me.

"Well, you've obviously done this before." I nod.

"Yeah, I used to skate a lot actually. Would you like some help? I can teach you." He nods and I take both of his hands starting to skate backward. "Ok, so when you go to move forward imagine you're pushing off of something." Georg nods and starts to skate with me so I let go and smile at him.

"See? You've got this." I make my way over to the other boys who are struggling but not as much as Georg was.

"You could have helped me." Bill is pouting, it's cute but he seems fine on skates.

"You guys all seemed fine Georg looked like a baby deer," Tom smirks and starts to speak.

"What Bill are you jealous?" Bill's eyes widen and his face goes pink.

"No that's not what this is about I just- I'm struggling too." Gustav and Tom laugh and Bill pouts some more. I laugh and head back out to the rink to enjoy myself.

After skating for about thirty minutes I take a break and a boy stops to talk to me.

"So what's a cutie like yourself doing here alone." I shake my head.

"Oh, I'm not alone I'm here with-"

"Us." I look behind me and see the boys glaring down at the guy. Bill puts his arms around my shoulders protectively leaning close to my ear.

"Are you all right mien schatz?" I blush and nod. The guy groans and speaks turning away.

"Ugh, I have the worst luck I always end up going for people who are taken." That comment makes me even more red. He walks away and Bill slowly lets go of me. I can still feel the warmth of his breath on my ear. I turn to the others and see how pissed they look. No wonder that poor guy was so scared. They all look down at me with concerned looks. I sigh.

"Guys I'm fine he wasn't being a creep he just asked why I was alone." Tom shakes his head.

"(Name) he looked like a creep that was enough to set off alarm bells." I sigh and nod. I look at the big clock that's hanging over the rink and realize it's getting late.

"Guys we should head to the dessert place before it gets too late." The boys nod and we go get the driver and head to the van. This time Georg is the one to give directions and Bill sits next to me. We're all sitting in silence but then Tom speaks.

"So (Name), we don't exactly know a lot about you. So why don't we play a quick question game?" I nod and Bill asks the question.

"Oh, what's your favorite color." I smile and answer with my favorite color. Tom fake yawns and speaks.

"Boooring let's ask something more personal, how many people have you slept with?" I blush at the bold question and Bill kicks Tom's seat. I hesitate for a second but I answer truthfully.

"None actually." I look down a bit embarrassed by my lack of experience. Bill rubs my back and smiles. I look at him and he smiles.

"You don't have to have a lot of experience it's okay." I smile and Gustav talks.

"You've at least had your first kiss right?" I look away and answer.

"No." Now I feel even more embarrassed who at my age hasn't had their first kiss yet. Tom speaks up.

"I bet Bill could change that." When he says that I feel my face heat up, and even my ears feel warm.

Bill kicks Tom's seat again earning a laugh from Tom. The van stops and Georg turns around.

"If you guys are done embarrassing our dear (Name) we're here." I quickly hop out of the van hoping that if I get outside my face will cool off. Bill gets out and walks over to me rubbing my back and apologizing. I just look at him and smile.

"We should head in." Bill nods and we all walk in. The hostess speaks.

"How many?" I answer for everyone.

"Five."

"Follow me then." She leads us to a half-circle booth and we all scoot in from different sides I'm sandwiched between Bill and Gustav in the middle. "Your waitress will be with you shortly." We all nod as the hostess leaves. Georg is the first to speak.

"So what was with you trying to embarrass (Name) Tom." Tom holds his hands up in defense.

"I didn't know that they'd be the purest soul among all humans." Gustav shakes his head.

"Still that question was way too personal plus you saying that about Bill was a bit much." Tom nods.

"Okay, I'll admit the Bill comment was a bit much." Bill nudges me and I look at him. He gives me a concerned look and I just smile to signal that it's okay. He nods and we go back to listening to the others bicker.

This is gonna be one hell of a dessert.