"Is that...my shirt?~" (SMUT)

SO UHM HEY??
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 22,3K READSSSSJSJD????😫
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING PLEASE FORGIVE ME😞😞🧎‍♀️
In return i will do smut🫢🫢
WELL UNLESS YOU'RE A MORE FLUFF TYPA PERSON WHICH I WILL ALSO WRITE FLUFF. Anything for y'all.

REQUESTED ; @talkingbaen

________________________________

Today Micah was out of the house for the day because...well he told you the night before but you forgot...

Really?

Like after you began to doze off on your comfortable bed you just suddenly couldn't remember anything, THANKS. universe!
You got up and just sat on your bead for a few seconds sitting in silence, with bed head. Looking over to the mirror.

"Damn my hair is all over the place! How the fuck..." complaining to yourself, and getting up from the bed and getting a brush from your table. How could my hair even get this bad...you thought. Brushing and thoroughly but roughly, after like half an hour trying to get rid of the knots in your hair you finally were done brushing your hair. You took a deep breath after all of that, it clearly was a lot of work.

Walking over to your closet...and Micah's.
Huh...since Micah isn't gonna be here might as well wear something of his..and probably steal it. He won't notice right? Searching for something a shirt a hoodie anything you can wear in his closet. Until you found a green and black shirt, that's sooo Micah.

You quickly took it off the hanger and wore it.
Wha...it was incredibly soft and comfortable.
And over-sized, comfy. Going down to the living room to watch some of your favorite movies/shows to drown out the time so you could see Micah faster somehow on the table you already saw some breakfast, with a note?

Rushing to it you picked up the note and sat down on the couch. Opening it and reading out loud. "Hey angel..as you know I won't be home for today, sooo just in case you miss me too much I made ya your dream breakfast! I really hope you like it, I love you." You weren't gonna lie for some reason you were blushing over the note he made, I mean...it's Micah!

You smiled softly and put the note down, and yes...it was your dream breakfast on the table.
It looked delicious! At this point your mouth was drooling and you couldn't wait so you just ate it like someone was gonna take it from you.

(You ate⁉️⁉️🤭😻)

And in a few minutes, BOOM on the plate was nothing left. And I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Yeah...you were definitely full now.
Now getting comfy on the couch cuddled up with blankets, you turn on your favorite show/movie and watch it happily. Time went faster than you expected and just like that you heard the door open. Micah?

Your head turned to the door quickly and saw..
Micah! He saw you and immediately smiled.
"Ahhh hey amazing! Did ya miss me? Cause I certainly missed you." He almost ran over to you. "Uh no i didn't..." you said looking away, he sad for a moment before you immediately felt bad and stood up to hug him around the waist. "I'm joking! I'm joking! Of course I missed you..." hugging him tightly, you could feel his body tense up then relax.

"Oh thank goodness, i was worried..! Don't scare me like that Angel." Micah grumbled caressing the top of your head. As soon as he realized he pushed you away, far enough to see what you were wearing. His eyes lit up in shock but also....love! But..there was something else hidden in there...lust?

"Wha— is that my shirt?~ hah!" Micah smirked and looked you up and down, it was a miracle how he could even talk normally...since we'll his face woo! Is literally as red as a tomato.
He bit his bottom lip satisfied.
"I must say you do look quite exquisite if i do say so myself." Your cheeks began to heat up but not that much. "Pfft— quite the word you're using there Yujin." You blurted out.