"My sweet angel.." (ANGST/FLUFF)

The reader is quite sensitive! Not that sensitive though (Just like me Fr😞🤞🏼)

Hey my lovelies! So this chapter as you know from the title is angst/fluff. And it'll be about being overwhelmed, working too much etc. but just so you know if you ever feel like...you're "worthless" or anything like that. You're not.
That I can promise you, to the people who are reading this right now let me just tell you that YOU are worth it. YOU are incredible for still putting up with this world, your strong and you can get through anything, and if not many people say that to you often then say should.

You are worth everything this world has to offer, I love you <33

________________________________

It honestly was rough time at work, you had a Night Shift and to your surprise there were still a lot of employees working there, ...and a bunch of assholes. Resting your head on your hand bored out of your mind, an employee came up to you. "Uh...y/n why aren't you working? Come on, don't be lazy." The worker said with a firm voice. And to top on with that, the worker you were working beside was just throwing paper balls at you, does that guy even work here or...?

Everything about this work night was absolute shit. But you were gonna get off soon though, finally you could go home and see that handsome face...and rest I mean—

The one that threw paper balls every where threw one on your head, yeah..thankfuckingyou. Your rolled your eyes and looked at the paper ball, it had writing on it...was he gonna tell you something? Why couldn't he just say it to me with his mouth? If he even knows how to use it.

Opening the paper you saw writing about you.
(He wrote something that was so fucking vulgar and or nasty) this made your eyes slightly tear up. What the fuck...you thought throwing the piece of paper in the trash harshly. How could he say something like that...?

You hurried your face in the palms of your hands, trying everything to not let out a single tear, you finally heard your alarm ring on your phone.

You were finally free from these assholes.

You grabbed your things and rushed to the door, once you made it your shirt got stuck on the handle of the door, shit just ugh! You were pulling on your shirt harshly trying to get it off the handle. You were already angry enough. Once you finally got it off the handle, breathing heavily rushing to your car, "oh my gosh...y/n why did you get so fucking angry because you couldn't pull your shirt off the handle?? Fuck.."you thought practically screaming in your thoughts.

Driving off you came home, finally...home.
You didn't even care about anything else you just wanted to rest and rant to yourself about those assholes at work. How did they even get the job?? You ran to your room falling down on the bed, you were so angry. Yet so unhappy.
Without even noticing the little sobs you made, Micah came in the room.

"Angel...? I made your favorite food..!" He said in a soft tone, he knew you had a rough day from the way you barged in through the door.
Not even acknowledging him.

He let out a sigh and slowly walked towards you, sat down beside you on the bed side and brushed his hand gently along your shoulder, trying to comfort you. He wasn't exactly the best at comforting people but he'd try for you.

He'd do absolutely anything for you <3

"Hey...come here.." Micah whispered softly and carried you so that you were sitting up and leaned against him. He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead with a smile.

"Angel, look at me. Let me tell you..that you have done wonderful today. So...amazing. Honestly this world doesn't deserve you, you're too precious! And funny..and smart..and hot...I- mean! Pff...what I meant to say is. That you are beautiful/handsome, talented, and a worthy person regardless of the adversities in your life. You will get through this, angel...you work too much. Take a break...I don't want your health or! Mental health going bad.
I care about you, so so much. ...I love you y/n."

Micah stated. Everything he said..was true. He was so passionate about it, you could tell he loved you with all his life. Finally you smiled and hugged him back. Giving him a light kiss on the lips, you really needed that.

And he really needed that kiss.📸

________________________________

And yeah! Y'all ate your favorite food🫂
I know some of y'all have been wanting angst, I don't know if this is angst though it's probably not though😢😢
And also I've been wondering but should I make other books? Of different characters? Maybe Camilo madrigal if you've heard of him🤭🤭

Love y'all though, with my heart and soul omfg.🤞🏼