Love Story

The eras tour was finally starting and Taylor was excited for what was about to happen, she told her every detail while Joe adored her.

While Taylor was getting ready, Joe got Ellian ready with a nice cardigan, a white dress and the famous heart glasses, when the countdown started he gave Taylor a kiss on the lips and wished her luck.

When fearless started, Joe asked Andrea to hold Ellian for a moment and went to the back of the stage, with the help of the lighting technician they would lower the intensity when Taylor sang love story, the only thing left to do was to wait.

Her hands were sweating from nerves, she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out the red velvet box, remembering step by step what she had to do.

"Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think"

There was his cue, he started walking towards her, fans screaming, but Taylor kept singing without distraction.

"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said"

He had seen her rehearse every day, so he memorized her every move, he knew the time had come.

One of her backup singers tapped her on the shoulder, so she smiled at the sight of him, nodded excitedly and hugged him as she finished singing.

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you, and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes"

"Oh, oh-oh
Oh, oh-oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you"

"Joe Alwyn with Ellian Swift- Alwyn caught in the audience at this first concert." It was already trending that night, but no one expected Taylor and Joe to get engaged at that concert.

After that event, Taylor had a big smile that no one could wipe off her face.