Meeting Supergirl

(I don't own anything. Not even sideways. Only the alias of Sideways in this. Cause in the comics, he has a very different identity.)

This was probably the most intense day in the Academy. Collateral Damage, a crowd surrounding two pissed off heroes. One side is the genius cyborg, Brainiac 5. The other was a blonde Kryptonian girl in a superman style suit. This was Supergirl, also known as Kara Zor-El. A genius using kinetic barriers to fight, the other a blonde powerhouse with no care for collateral damage and laser eyes. No wonder their fight caused such a mess.

But this is it. Brainiac 5 activated a kinetic barrier on his fist and Kara went in for a punch. They both intended to end it. Then suddenly a hole opened up between them and a figure came out and stood between them.

They groaned

They groaned. "Damnit. This isn't my dorm." He muttered, revealing it to be a teenage boy. Brainiac gasped and pulled back, canceling his barrier and jumped back. But Kara was going too fast and before he knew it the boy looked to his left and felt a fist on his cheek. Before anyone could process, he was sent flying back and put a hole in the school. Everyone gasped, except for Kara, who was in shock.

Then all was silent as there was no movement. Then there was groan as the masked boy walked out, rubbing his face. "Did anyone see what hit me?" He asked and fell forward on his face. No one knew how to respond. Then Brainiac and Kara got angry and went for one final hit. They were going to meet in the middle. "STOP!!" A voice yelled. The two stopped and looked towards the voice. "What the ever loving hell is going on here?" Timberwolf asked in anger and looked at the injured teen. No one answered.

Cut to the council room where Brainiac 5 and Supergirl are in front of three heroes, who are sitting behind a giant council table. Timberwolf, Chemical King, and Shadow Lass. "Reckless endangerment and damage to a classroom. What do you have to say for yourselves?" Timberwolf asked. They both stayed silent. Then after awhile, Supergirl gestured to Brainiac 5. "He's Brainiac." She said. "Why are we all just sitting here?" "As I attempted to tell you, I am not Brainiac." Brainiac 5 corrected. "You pulled a weapon on us." Kara accused. "I was going to make repairs on the laser for a project and you jumped to conclusions." Brainiac shot back. "Not surprising for a lesser mind." Kara gestured again. "How is this not a villain?" She asked, rhetorically.
"Kara, he's not Brainiac." Shadow Lass said. "This is Brainiac 5. Scientists on Planet Colu got their hands on the organic parts of the original Brainiac cyborg and then used that to make him and his family." "That is a gross oversimplification of the cloning process." Brainiac 5 corrected. "Anyhow..." "RNA mutation alone has allowed me to surpass my clone siblings." "Anyhow..." Shadow Lass said. "He's a bright young man, and he's enrolled in Legion Academy, just like you. "By bright young man, she means I possess a 12th level intelligence as measured by the scientific minds of Colu. Since we don't have time to sufficiently describe me, that will have to do." Brainiac 5 said. "Oh, I've got some words to describe you." Kara sarcastically said with a smirk. "Unless those words are genius, they're probably incorrect." "Hey, knucklehead, you're in trouble." Timberwolf said, annoyed as he stood up. Kara and Brainiac 5 turned to him and stood straight.
"The rest of the Legion are off on a mission, and you just made our jobs that much more difficult." "We are truly disappointed. Since this is your first offense, we're letting you off with a warning." Chemical King said. "But in the future, try to act more like the heroes you wish to become. Dismissed." They turned to leave. "And Supergirl." She turned to Shadow Lass. "When you see him. I'd recommend apologizing to Sideways." "Who?" Kara asked. "The kid you slugged through the school."Timberwolf said in annoyance. Kara blushed and nodded before leaving.
Hell of a way to meet the Girl of Steel.