Chapter 2

Ian's POV

Beep. Beep....beep it's time to wake....beep...beep beep. "Uhhhhhhhh", i groaned, alarm shut up i muttered as i stretched my arms for my phone which was intop of my night stand to snooze it, and slowly opened my eyes which was glued down it was 5:30 a.m.

I immediately flew up from my bed "dammit," I had to meet my fiancé Sophia. A few days ago was our engagement. It was great, had lots of people and eats and drinks. I'm so tired, but have to spend some time with her and then head to work for 8:00 a.m. She's a fashion designer and will be leaving for Canada for some work the next day, and my dad owns this car company to which I am an automobile engineer and has to leave for Paris as well to attend some meetings.

Sophia is an intelligent, beautiful, young woman, but being in top is all that matters to her. It's just her job she's concern with nothing else and that's the only problem with us I muttered to myself as I slammed the door of my candy red, Jaguar and headed straight to Sonia's house. After 45 minutes of driving I finally reached by her. Her house is well put away, securities by the gate entry. I'm lucky she gave me a controller for the gate so I don't have to answer their silly questions and to besides the older securities knows me well, it's just the new ones........

"Oh hey babe," I greeted her. "Hello sweetheart," she replied and hugged and kissed me on my lips. We had breakfast and chit-chat with her young sister Sonia and parents. The morning was well spent and the rest of the day was very tireding in the office. I exhaled a deep breath as I lay in my bed and was thinking I "if I forgot to pack anything in my suitcase?" I know I'm just going for one month and a half which is quite some days but just kept piling clothes on top of each other......

Beep.......Beep.....Beep it's time to wake up my alarm came on as usual every morning. "Ok.....ok," I said as I rose from my bed as if the silly alarm heard me. I organized my stuff and my driver drove me off to the airport. I was drifting away on the chair which I was seated in the airport when suddenly, I heard my name calling. "Gosh my flight is ready," I said to myself.......

Wooooohoooooooo.......

"Goodbye London, until and welcome Paris."

Hey hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

sorry for the late update was so busy with studies and wasn't well for the past few days. Will be updating both this and my next book soon...... :)

Love...Seema :)