EPISODE 2!

Phoebe's POV
————————————————

"Phoebe, wake tf up! Were Here" Xandra explains to me while trying to wake me up.

"Ok, I'm up. Stop yelling at me." I tell her

Once I got out of my seat I start getting my carry-on and Exiting the plane. I only took a 45-minute nap but I feel so refreshed after staying up so late last night packing everything up.

Once I got out of the plane I go through all the boring shit you have to do once you get off the plane. we're out of the airport, I instantly call us an Uber! Since we already came last month to make sure everything was in order in our apartment, we just had to get there and put all of our luggage away! Easy for me who only took 3 suitcases on the plane, on the other hand, Xandra had Taken 6 suitcases...

The Uber finally arrived, of course, it was a stupid man who couldn't help us with our luggage so we had to put everything in the SUV by ourselves. The drive to our apartment wasn't so bad, only 25 minutes from the airport.
—————————————————————————

Time skip: at the apartment

"Phoebe, you're the one you brought me here so come help me unpack,"  Xandra yells

"Why are you yelling? Going over there now"
I answer her

"So tell me, when do you start your new job?"
She asks

"Tomorrow I'm going in to sign some papers and get a tour of the facility! Are you just doing social media rn?"
I explain to her

"Cool, and yeah I don't know if  I want to just jump right into Marketing/Sales right away."
She tells me with calmness

" That's good Xan! I know I'm probably not going to do the whole Bengals team assistant for a long time."
I tell her

" ok, 2 questions. Why don't you want to do it for long? Also I'm still trying to figure out what the hell your job even consists of ?"
She asks me

"Ok so, you know how The Bengals team players have assistants? Well said assistants go on Paid Time off, while players are in the off-season.  That's where my part comes in and I help players with things they need in the off-season . My job could possibly extend to the football season. But it's not confirmed and that's why I don't know if I will keep the job for a long Time." 
I explain to her while helping fold some of her clothes 

" ohhh well, that makes a lot of sense! But hey Phoebe if you decide to not keep that job for a long time I got your back! Also don't forget that you always have social media on the back burner."
Says Xandra reassuring me
———————————————————————————

After Getting done organizing her clothes and other stuff, we order takeout.

We end the night talking about life and watching "the devil wears Prada".

———————————————————————————

Cami speaking!

Hi guys, I hope y'all loved this episode as much as I do! Don't forget to vote and comment y'all's thought!