EPISODE 3

PHOEBE'S POV~

" and with that, we conclude our tour of the facility, do you have any questions, Phoebe?"

"Thanks, Hailey, forgot to show me my desk tho"

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, follow me this way, you don't have a desk silly, you have an office!"

"Wait really? I got told over the phone I didn't"

"Everyone has their own space here, of course you do!"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got set up in my office, I headed for a walk around the assistants' lounge. Everyone I met there was super nice, and thankfully my age, Bri, Sadie, and Ava. We had planned to get lunch together next Friday!

After lunch, it was 12:15, and I headed up to the meeting that I had with the Bengals team and some of the staff.  During the meeting we talked about, expectations, deadlines, etc.

I had been assigned TB ( Tyler Boyd ) to work with this week since he didn't have much to get done this week.

I answered a shit ton of emails that he had in his inbox and moved on to the next thing that was on his list.  Drop off shoes, for a return at the post office. I figured I could just drop by the post office on my way home. So I started packing up and made my way towards the exit.

While standing still, trying to find my keys in my purse, while holding a million things. I feel a tall, heavy body, walk into me........

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Author

This was so short y'all I'm really sorry!

Thanks for reading! Hope y'all have an amazing day, and sorry for not posting in a long time❤️ LY